fao messy, lenny. musclemaster. Goli

Risky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i can just imagne u rolling around on the floor, foot ben up at sum angle tryna catch the big toeaw blessget ur man to do them for u, never 4get HE DID THIS 2 U!
i was gonna actually suggest this but didnt want someone to duppy me for my foot fetishdoing my girls toe nails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________
:D boy

lmao i can just imagne u rolling around on the floor, foot ben up at sum angle tryna catch the big toeaw blessget ur man to do them for u, never 4get HE DID THIS 2 U!
i was gonna actually suggest this but didnt want someone to duppy me for my foot fetishdoing my girls toe nails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________
mw9pbs.gif*Walks back in* :D Each to their own in it, whatever floats your boat.I mean certain heads run me for loving nipple suckage, f*ck 'em lol[American accent]I lurrd dat sh*t!!![American accent]

FACEHow many hostels you been in blad? one in Croydon, you said you was in one in Peckham??Is it lies?
you foolish idiot i was just about to give you every detail and then i remembered who you are lies?right so im gonna lie about living in a hostel cos that REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL aint it?then again to you that is cool considering your slogan is "I BENEFIT FROM MY BENEFITS"