fao messy, lenny. musclemaster. Goli

Risky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows it going for you?
Not too bad tbh. Loving the fact I now have huuugeee breasticles, a bit pissed that I cant paint my toenails anymore
lmao i feel your pain ,i used to go for pedicures instead,treat yourself to the 'me' time because trust me you wont have time once the baby comes so make the most of it!!

lmao i can just imagne u rolling around on the floor, foot ben up at sum angle tryna catch the big toeaw blessget ur man to do them for u, never 4get HE DID THIS 2 U!
i was gonna actually suggest this but didnt want someone to duppy me for my foot fetishdoing my girls toe nails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________
LOL @ he did this to you. Thats sweet doe Face off.

Guest Cipher
lmao i can just imagne u rolling around on the floor, foot ben up at sum angle tryna catch the big toeaw blessget ur man to do them for u, never 4get HE DID THIS 2 U!
i was gonna actually suggest this but didnt want someone to duppy me for my foot fetishdoing my girls toe nails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________
:/boy
+LMAO

+LMAO
+ WOW

:D boy

:D boy
+LMAO
+ WOW
:D:D:D:D

LOL @ he did this to you. Thats sweet doe Face off.
its not if he has a fetish for it. hes doin it for his own gratification. girls are easy to fool still.
lmfaoyour partly tellin the truth i wont front

+LMAO
+ WOW