Your best job so far

Davicious X

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Music Television Journalist - Sick, met bare heads, 'heroes' and suchNow i'm doing Artist Management - might just be the role/lifestyle for menever lose love for my days grafting tho, nothing better than actually doing a job that matters, made that beer at the end of the day so rewarding
Managing anyone we would know?
nah man, i've moved out of the hip hop marketthats purely recreational nowit is my dream however to be able to nurture a decent 'U R Ban' act, my faith in the UK scene is pretty much non existant now tho, i'm sorry but Gigs is just not it.

Carphone Warehouse head office - actually the job was sh*t but the girls>>>>>>>>>>to this day I have never seen (apart from raves) such a large collection of fine chicks under one roof. now to good jobshealth club in chiswick - working behind the bar during college times. cool job.local council - cool job + you get to holiday throughout xmas.

working 4 days a week, from 10-2pm getting £25k all i do is log on...check emails...respond...update intranet..make a few calls...fill in some paperwork2pm done...fridays off.even family beleived i was shotting i paid no tax cos the guy also didnt wanna pay tax so had no problems with thatmade me register a company and tingthen he fell ill and company got sold