Davicious X

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChoccyLog
should get your discount after a monthlol @ 3 months...
A month?Jeezbefore you get it at work you have to pass this assessment/review thing first, even after the 3 monthssome boyment

A month?Jeezbefore you get it at work you have to pass this assessment/review thing first, even after the 3 monthssome boyment
lmaopisseda month in they just handed me my card with my payslipgot me some sandwiches on my frimmin break n sh*twhat you mean assessment...

Guest ChoccyLog
lmaopisseda month in they just handed me my card with my payslipgot me some sandwiches on my frimmin break n sh*twhat you mean assessment...
when the 3 month probation is up you sit down with the department and sales manager and they go through your progress, see what you've learnt, how competent you areif you dont pass you get the sack, lolthen after all the palava you have to get a form and apply for the discount card cah its a store cardjust overall longnessmy friends my is a DM at marks and sparks, she used to work at your one time ago actuallyso my friend has a discount card as wellwe actually rinse it outuse it to do grocery shoppin and everythingalways get percy pigs with it

when the 3 month probation is up you sit down with the department and sales manager and they go through your progress, see what you've learnt, how competent you areif you dont pass you get the sack, lolthen after all the palava you have to get a form and apply for the discount card cah its a store cardjust overall longnessmy friends my is a DM at marks and sparks, she used to work at your one time ago actuallyso my friend has a discount card as wellwe actually rinse it outuse it to do grocery shoppin and everythingalways get percy pigs with it
yeah me n my ones rinse minescertain time i be doing 2/3 big shops a week wen i should be doing 1just rinse out the cookies...

My current job Contracting as a project manager for a telecoms co... free company mobile/free use..., company car with expenses allowance, and don't have to do alot just send emails, make a few calls and generate some reports on excel and sound important on the phone... :-)

Music Television Journalist - Sick, met bare heads, 'heroes' and suchNow i'm doing Artist Management - might just be the role/lifestyle for menever lose love for my days grafting tho, nothing better than actually doing a job that matters, made that beer at the end of the day so rewarding

Music Television Journalist - Sick, met bare heads, 'heroes' and suchNow i'm doing Artist Management - might just be the role/lifestyle for menever lose love for my days grafting tho, nothing better than actually doing a job that matters, made that beer at the end of the day so rewarding
Managing anyone we would know?