Back to gym

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Rah, actually the same protein in a tin of tuna as a shake. Seen.Also... Traps! So important! Without traps my shoulders can be as big as f*ck and I won't look hench enough! I swear I clocked that a year ago and forgot a few months ago. What's wrong with me. First back and legs workout today. Was painful. Could barely get home.

• 2 weeks later...

today was the first time i lifted any weights in over 3 months.Lifting very light interms of what i could lift before, but still. Just slowly getting my body adjusted again. Muscle memory should help?Since i stopped though, i been eating but didn't touch no weights, so most turned into excess fat but the rest of me is THINNN!LIGHT cardio (or even none), heavy weights, high protein diet = IS ME from now on. I want to move onto another level in terms of physique.+Ahhhh it feels good to have that feeling again of aching muscles knowing that you worked the sh*t outta them.having full control of your body >

I actually love the discpline going gym gives you. Knowing you have to maintain your regular attendance and eat right just feels good now I'm on it. However, I want to see some proper results. My girl said she has seen some improvement, but I'm still yet to see something significant. Truesay I've only been there a month, but after 3 months I want to see something very visible.

I actually love the discpline going gym gives you. Knowing you have to maintain your regular attendance and eat right just feels good now I'm on it. However, I want to see some proper results. My girl said she has seen some improvement, but I'm still yet to see something significant. Truesay I've only been there a month, but after 3 months I want to see something very visible.
don't expect miracles brojust keep on maintaining and don't watch yourself too hardnext thing you know a year has gone by and you still don't think ur big enough!for me its more about getting stronger rather than getting visibly hencher now

Take a few photos and measurements, the mirror lies. I look at myself and think i've barely changed, then i look back at myself in holiday snaps from a few years ago and i look so f*ckin skinny!!! Seeing the change that way will keep u motivated.

I know I'm being over hopeful, but I have noticed my strength has increased. Not a huge amount, but it definately has. Just want to get more in proportion and I'll be happy. Tired of being skinny.As for the photos thing, I tihnk I'll do that as well as the measurement thing.

I saw huge improvement in 5 weeks of bedroom training so you should be fine in 3 months.Did back and legs today. Went to do rows but all the bars were taken so I tried doing it with the pulley machine thing. DID NOT WORK. Then tried with dumbbells. DID NOT WORK.Is there just not alternative!?
weighted chin ups or weighted pullupswill leave ur back & biceps screaming

Single arm dumbbell rows are sick. Make sure you pull to your waist with good form.
to ur waist? i been doing it to my ribcage, need to change that then. also anyone seen ppl doing this but using an incline bench? i imagine that puts more stress on ur traps?

I saw huge improvement in 5 weeks of bedroom training so you should be fine in 3 months.Did back and legs today. Went to do rows but all the bars were taken so I tried doing it with the pulley machine thing. DID NOT WORK. Then tried with dumbbells. DID NOT WORK.Is there just not alternative!?
weighted chin ups or weighted pullupswill leave ur back & biceps screaming
That gonna work my traps though? Surely that's more upper back? Not that bothered about upper back.

• 3 weeks later...