Resistance 2

jcee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man Im being chopped and screwed. too many sick games droppin right now I cant keep up.I been waiting time for certain games to drop then I have to rethink and reshuffle the pack to accomodate all the ones I want and in what order.Beg they just slow the f*ck down, how can they expect man to spend close to £200 on games in 30 days

Nah man Im being chopped and screwed. too many sick games droppin right now I cant keep up.I been waiting time for certain games to drop then I have to rethink and reshuffle the pack to accomodate all the ones I want and in what order.Beg they just slow the f*ck down, how can they expect man to spend close to £200 on games in 30 days
Why no Lovefilm?

Why no Lovefilm?
What the copying games route?Im a purist man, I hated all them rebore streetfighter 2 modded games where you can send out 10 fireballs at a time or doing a dragonpunch and fireballs coming out of ryu and kens armpit.Course I aint gonna spend top dollar on official games but damn the list of games coming right now is insane for both conoles