Resistance 2

jcee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh more keys will be available tomorrow.not from ign (I don't think so anyway)I was looking over the ResistanceBeta site and I noticed a message say the beta starts on wednesday...Sony will more than likely be sending out invites to people's email addys

gameplay comes like a mix of cod4 and ut3.I didn't like ut3 and i wasn't good at cod4par.
What do you mean, the weapons remind you of UT3 and the movements feel like COD4?
I got work to do and uni 2mo but ill bang this outPlaying split screen co op online atm
Skeen.Tommoz, 30 man ting. I'll invite noobs to make it worthwhile.

gameplay comes like a mix of cod4 and ut3.I didn't like ut3 and i wasn't good at cod4par.
What do you mean, the weapons remind you of UT3 and the movements feel like COD4?
pretty much.only thing to add is it reminds me of UT3 cos of the speed and the fact you don't require skill to kill, just gotta be in the right place at the right time...e.g. One game I played about 7 people from the opposing team all came down a narrow bit on the level at the same time. I used a grenade and the auger gun and done their dance