Resistance 2

jcee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i'm not really impressed by this gameit's aightbut i dont think i'll be buyin itmaybe if i have some spare change and i see it when im outthe co-op got kinda boringthat whole, enemies with health bars thing is kinda long when u have some f*ck*ng SWAG guns

The Co-Op is far from boring IMO, they've upped the servers and i die alot more. I've leveled up alot and everythings changed. The chimera's don't stand in a crowd no more, they literally split and circle my group, and you have that massive titan shooting fireballs at me. I've noticed they don't last as long alive now. It was boring at the beginning seeing as they last forever, but now they come up with bare tactics. And the level design don't even have that "safe spot" so i'm moving myself nearly all of the time.Seriously Co-Op is the one if it's that hectic 90% the time. Level 8 Medic and my guns bare powerful. Licking off bare of them pre-mature looking zombies ain't even easy without the berserk. Feeling the 2 weapon thing alot since it means i can protect myself when i lose the squad. Healing is alot harder now aswell, since the chimera know how to open thier bubble shields aswell so the battles last longer. What i have noticed is that in a 60 player match the graphics don't have that polish it usually has in Co-Op/Deathmatch.9-10 hour single player story + 10-15 hour story on Co-Op + Ye' old Resistance MP = Worth the 40 notes.