castro saint

Axiom

LOL he's probably found Jesus.Silly boi...
"666 is the mark of the beastu better know I'm as dark as the beats"Errrmmm does ur god even forgive that sh*t
im outside when its dark in the streetswith raw niggas in the park doing eatswalk by the flats with a half o of cheeseserving the fiends if the old bill come you know im gonna breezeyou cant shot on our block oh pleasemake man just c*ck back, and squeeze his piece (no homo)take off your tom and your jesus pieceLLOW THIS TALKING TINGI DONT WANNA HAFTA BREEZE FROM P'LICEWHATS THAT WATCH THAT YOU GOTIT BEST BE AN AQUA, TECHNO MARINE OR FREZE AT LEASTYOU AINT SLEPT ON THE GREASY STREETS OF T NOW IT'S PEAK

• 1 month later...
he's making an album according to proppa p's myspace.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=67723323also, on no rest of the wicked.it says"I AINT GOT NO HOPES OR DREAMS. HOW DO YOU DREAM IF YOUR INSOMNIA..."wat does he say next?
How do you dream if you're an insomniac?It seemsThe only escape is the CognacOr the greenWhich don't even seemTo be licking me like it used toI need big joints to get me leanNot a 4 point like I use to

he's making an album according to proppa p's myspace.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=67723323also, on no rest of the wicked.it says"I AINT GOT NO HOPES OR DREAMS. HOW DO YOU DREAM IF YOUR INSOMNIA..."wat does he say next?
How do you dream if you're an insomniac?It seemsThe only escape is the CognacOr the greenWhich don't even seemTo be licking me like it used toI need big joints to get me leanNot a 4 point like I use to
Badman.