Black History Month

neeko

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they even teach black history in schools?
Depends on the school. Some might have an assembly, some get a few posters round the school, some it replaces one history lesson, some schools go all out for the whole month.

OJ SimpsonHe stuck it to the man where it hurt.Nah deep but it just made me think of this quote:Name that quote time guys

where I come fromwhen I was a boy.Willicoochee, Georgia!What a name!Willicoochee.White man say to his woman:"Baby, you are the flower of white Southern womanhood,too holy and pure to be touched by any man,including me. I'm gonna put youup on a pedestal so the whole world willfall down and worship you.And if any niggerso much as look at you, I'll lynch his ass." She believed him,thought she really was holy and pure,like the Virgin Mary. She let him put herup on that pedestal. Meanwhile, the husband,no sooner than the sun went down... down to the slave quartersgrabbin' up every piece of black poontanghe could lay his hands on then running to the gin millto brag about it. And that's how our bloodgot diluted mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons. I'm sure that most of thosehigh and mighty white ladies felt abandoned.But they were so proud to bewhite, and therefore superior they kept their mouths shutand their legs locked tight. But in the midnight hour layin' there, alone, on the hot bed of lust, I'm sure they must've thoughtwhat it would be like... to have one of thembig, black bucks their husbands wereso desperately afraid of.I feel sorry for you.Here it is the nineties still tryin' to make up for what you missed out on. But I don't blame you.

Dont believe in this sh*t... 1.Black history should be appreciated everyday 2. Niggaz existed pre-slavery. Our history didnt start from slavery. 3. It mkes my blood boil hearing these so-called pro black people giving some fraff speches about the motherland like they have actually lived there.ohh yeahMy Black hero = my parents

do they even teach black history in schools?
Depends on the school. Some might have an assembly, some get a few posters round the school, some it replaces one history lesson, some schools go all out for the whole month.
so the whole month is pointless...cos come 3 months down the line most these kids gonna forget october..they need to teach it all year round. add it to history lessons..then this month would have a point to it..right now its just people doing stuff cos they 'have to'

Dont believe in this sh*t... 1.Black history should be appreciated everyday 2. Niggaz existed pre-slavery. Our history didnt start from slavery. 3. It mkes my blood boil hearing these so-called pro black people giving some fraff speches about the motherland like they have actually lived there.ohh yeahMy Black hero = my parents
c/s

c/s

black history is everyday for my little brother. the schools won't teach him right so i will so he never forgets or starts feeling ashamed of his roots. heroes: my mum, nelson mandela etc
And what as mandela done for you to be crowned one of our heroes?

minus 'niggaz'c/s

black history is everyday for my little brother. the schools won't teach him right so i will so he never forgets or starts feeling ashamed of his roots. heroes: my mum, nelson mandela etc
He is one of my heroes still. I think he has done a lot for the country, for his people, for africa & he is very wise & inspiring. That is me btw you can think different

He is one of my heroes still. I think he has done a lot for the country, for his people, for africa & he is very wise & inspiring. That is me btw you can think different
LOL

LOL
afroman dats his opinion, a hero can inspire regardless if the person knows them personally or not, bout LOL. without certain civil right icons we would'nt have most opportunities today.