Black History Month

neeko

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black history is deeper than slavery Septimus Severusslk01060.jpgThat nigger use to run THIS country back in roman timesare people taught about him at school?hold tight the hatershttp://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=10711avatar1163_3.gif
C/S! rare, i bet hardly anyone knows this, but ders some parts that should be pushed aside like this woman - http://www.100greatblackbritons.com/bios/diane_abbott.htmlwhen me and my family bk in the 90's lived in hackney she blanked bare issues, nuff pl in ma flat without heat, go to her personally. air.

Dont believe in this sh*t... 1.Black history should be appreciated everyday 2. Niggaz existed pre-slavery. Our history didnt start from slavery. 3. It mkes my blood boil hearing these so-called pro black people giving some fraff speches about the motherland like they have actually lived there.ohh yeahMy Black hero = my parents
c/s
I see where you are coming from, but to be honest with you; the name 'Black History Month' is Ambiguous. I believe that it is mainly to remember all those that died and suffered life times of abuse. I think that it is good to know more about prior-black slavery, but in a sense, it is good to remember slavery because it shows how far black people have come since then and not just black people, but people all over the world and of all different races.People view it as negativity, but sure, it starts of negative and it is essential to remember the negatives or souls rest unremembered. I am white and I celebrate Black History Month and remember it. I am even running events at College for Students this month and arranging to attend seminars and all sorts.End of the day, black history did not start from slavery but something left a spark at the very beginning of it and it should be recognised.

my history teacher laid down the factstold all them white yutes how black history is more than slavery and that africa did indeed exist before slavery and how its a shame they focus on the negativityfor a while woman from wales i was shocked but pleased
Told 'them white yutes'? :rolleyes: Ok, if slavery never existed, would you still be celebrating black history?Ask your teacher that and then come back to me.

• 1 year later...

black history month is a sham and a disgrace.the same people who stole, and distorted your history are giving you a month to pat each other on the backbut in this "month" do they ever restore the lies still being told about black history??? NOhave they paid back the $7.5 TRILLION they owe? NOf*ck a month. *watches come dine with with me*