VIP2 Inner circle

ReZiW

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If rich never looked good and wernt spruced up people would not be hating on him (a very big no homo)but i know for a fact that his swagger was 2 much so people started sending for his sisjust so nothing like that happens to me i would just like to admit and say yes I am really somalian I was adopted by a jamacian family and see my self as a yard guy now all that somali stuff was way back in the past man like dawasons creek but my life is like an episode of in to deep no escoBTW I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH MANS SISTER CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN?(NO HOMO)(NO COLOR HOMO EITHER)

While we're on the subject, LMFAO @ Rich Kid not appearing ONCE since Sistergate.Adidas gets my full respect for getting rid of that little faggot.
lmao, beg sum1 send a link 2 his profile so i can check wen he last signed in onto vip2
Last active:10th September 2008 - 11:55 PM
Brrrr.... R.i.P rich kid..man tuk swiftie's advice
1). Log out, don't come back.2). Clear out your profile (personal stuff like email address and Instant Messaging addresses) and anything else that you deem personal, then follow step 1.

If rich never looked good and wernt spruced up people would not be hating on him (a very big no homo)but i know for a fact that his swagger was 2 much so people started sending for his sisjust so nothing like that happens to me i would just like to admit and say yes I am really somalian I was adopted by a jamacian family and see my self as a yard guy now all that somali stuff was way back in the past man like dawasons creek but my life is like an episode of in to deep no escoBTW I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH MANS SISTER CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN?(NO HOMO)(NO COLOR HOMO EITHER)
Low making dannielle ting dehs daughterchristian even though the guy is gay he is one of my fave charecters for how he is when it dont involve a gay scene (no homo and no anti homo)
u are f*ck*ng weird

nino brownzombytoyaxxivan dragoyemohjamalblack antjodieflava daveemz moneywavakiel kapitanfrom wot ive read n observed from postin n lurkin
lol @ me being in any kind of "inner circle" on vip2i dnt even post dat much, more time im jus lurkin about so i duno wat ur on abt son

nino brownzombytoyaxxivan dragoyemohjamalblack antjodieflava daveemz moneywavakiel kapitanfrom wot ive read n observed from postin n lurkin
lol @ me being in any kind of "inner circle" on vip2i dnt even post dat much, more time im jus lurkin about so i duno wat ur on abt son
get ur inner circle out for the lads

my bad - is it true dem 3 passd tru tho

C/Sshes any flat eric groupie TBH

get ur inner circle out for the lads
pubguylol

C/Sshes any flat eric groupie TBH
yeh okand dats cos u kno me

Guest WAVESURFER
She might not be part of the "inner circle", but a few guys on here have been in 'er circle!:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :/:sub:

my bad - is it true dem 3 passd tru tho
1. i dont kno who zomby is2. ive only spoken to nino on msn3. ive known ivan drago 4 a while now