My Mum wants to send my sisters to a all girls school

Captain Planet

Bang bang all boys school gang :unsure:
''The final jigsaw in the puzzle''Comes to mind tbh
lol @ u surviving one day in my school. no computers to hide behind fam.
your school cant be as rought as your tryna make outif you can last 5years im sure i could last an enternity x2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your school cant be as rought as your tryna make outif you can last 5years im sure i could last an enternity x2
talk is talk and talk is cheap, especially when ur behind a computer.

I could say the exact same thing though?Whats your point?

my point is your saying I could do it if you could, but really you couldnt. No one knows who you are behind the screen, for all we know your any Asif whos dad owns the cornershop.why do you wish to remain anonymous, what u got to hide?

my point is your saying I could do it if you could, but really you couldnt. No one knows who you are behind the screen, for all we know your any Asif whos dad owns the cornershop.why do you wish to remain anonymous, what u got to hide?
Its the internet what have i got to show...If i wanted to draw gal id go outside not pm a lesbian on a forum stilll..

Its the internet what have i got to show...If i wanted to draw gal id go outside not pm a lesbian on a forum stilll..
lol @ you using me PMing Malika for a joke as a comeback. Your losing your e-goon statusbut yh long for arguing with you anonymous guys, Bane can't be taken seriously.

E-Goon status?What is the may i ask?How much E-Goon status do you have?Are you proud of your E-Goon statusWould you walk into an internet cafe and start busting gun fingers with a usb adapter and go round saying your an e-goon better hide your msn listIs your E-Goon status something you mention to girls when drawing on msn and when you get into msn beef?How would i go about becoming an E-Goon?Safe.

E-Goon status?What is the may i ask?How much E-Goon status do you have?Are you proud of your E-Goon statusWould you walk into an internet cafe and start busting gun fingers with a usb adapter and go round saying your an e-goon better hide your msn listIs your E-Goon status something you mention to girls when drawing on msn and when you get into msn beef?How would i go about becoming an E-Goon?Safe.
dun know feeliings get caught when i see bare linesI aint got e-goon status, i dont go round doing photoshops. searching the internet for photos of members of vip2lol @ msn beef

dun know feeliings get caught when i see bare linesI aint got e-goon status, i dont go round doing photoshops. searching the internet for photos of members of vip2lol @ msn beef
Coming from the guy who goes onto next forums posting topics from here looking to get lols at least my stuff is orginal and get lols I dont go round the internet looking for names or people etcAng tyt ''decevtive rez''

I know 1 girl who went to an all girls school she turned out fine, just has this d*ckhead boyfriend atm.my sis is at a mixed school and shes going off the rails. it depends on your sister as a person, if she is easily mislead and gets in with the wrong crowd she will come out bad

Coming from the guy who goes onto next forums posting topics from here looking to get lols at least my stuff is orginal and get lols I dont go round the internet looking for names or people etcAng tyt ''decevtive rez''
lol " me touching a nerve. You bringing up the same old sh*t[Jay- Z] Switchup your flow youir sh*t is garbage[/Jay-Z]but yh back to the point, you got something to hide your gonna keep hiding. Your not to be taking seriously end off. tbqh

I know 1 girl who went to an all girls school she turned out fine, just has this d*ckhead boyfriend atm.my sis is at a mixed school and shes going off the rails. it depends on your sister as a person, if she is easily mislead and gets in with the wrong crowd she will come out bad
C/S

lol " me touching a nerve. You bringing up the same old sh*t[Jay- Z] Switchup your flow youir sh*t is garbage[/Jay-Z]but yh back to the point, you got something to hide your gonna keep hiding. Your not to be taking seriously end off. tbqh
lol @ you digging up stuff firststop watching me so a'rd

lol @ you digging up stuff firststop watching me so a'rd
"stop watching man so hard"

there are no pros... (in my opinion and experiences)Girls come out of them places on some man eater flex and get buckwild rodeo style literally... rebelling hardcorepreggers by age 16-17 or whored out when they realise all these pent up female hormones raging inside is due to the lack of male contact and interaction. Man jus have a field day with these type of girls as they not wised up to the game... during those vital years of growing up... 11-16 forever playing catch up.
REALEST QUOTE, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY IN THIS TOPIC. ITS OVER. LETS LEAVE. COME ON SHUT UP SHOP WE'RE GOING.

the joke is man is talking about these schools like he knows bout the schools inside out at best you know what busses go there on a friday and thats it.man spittin like he all knows the school system on some immense levels.
Lol at this douché fighting the corner hard just because his sister went to an all girls school. :lol:

there are no pros... (in my opinion and experiences)SOME Girls come out of them places on some man eater flex and get buckwild rodeo style literally... rebelling hardcorepreggers by age 16-17 or whored out when they realise all these pent up female hormones raging inside is due to the lack of male contact and interaction. Man jus have a field day with these type of girls as they not wised up to the game... during those vital years of growing up... 11-16 forever playing catch up.
REALEST QUOTE, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY IN THIS TOPIC. ITS OVER. LETS LEAVE. COME ON SHUT UP SHOP WE'RE GOING.
!Trust, I know.

sry to bring dis bak up but

lol at this neek.anyway my olda sis went to a all girls skool she hated it bt she turnd out perfectly fine - never whored herself shes even married nowit all depends on da girl

there are no pros... (in my opinion and experiences)Girls come out of them places on some man eater flex and get buckwild rodeo style literally... rebelling hardcorepreggers by age 16-17 or whored out when they realise all these pent up female hormones raging inside is due to the lack of male contact and interaction. Man jus have a field day with these type of girls as they not wised up to the game... during those vital years of growing up... 11-16 forever playing catch up.
i hope you are being sarcastici'd hate to think someone who believes such a rediculous blanket statement works in the BBC.oh wait.