Could you be with someone who has a child?

jellybone

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.I can understand not wanting someone in heinsight someone with a child but to flat out say no, i cant understand. This is the real world people. The reality of the situation is not evry1 stays together. Everyone who said no, do you have any half brothers or sisters? Is your mum and your dad currently together...?

Everyone who said no, do you have any half brothers or sisters? Is your mum and your dad currently together...?
Exactly. Blatently saying their own single mum doesn't deserve to be happy by their own standards. I assume the guy should also feel that getting involved with your mum is a waste of time beacuse you're here, living in the house.But watch everyone come with the "That's my opinion innit, each to their own" - F*ck off with that.The ignorance on here makes me post less and less and not even want to involve myself in these arguements tbh.

Everyone who said no, do you have any half brothers or sisters? Is your mum and your dad currently together...?
Exactly. Blatently saying their own single mum doesn't deserve to be happy by their own standards. I assume the guy should also feel that getting involved with your mum is a waste of time beacuse you're here, living in the house.But watch everyone come with the "That's my opinion innit, each to their own" - F*ck off with that.The ignorance on here makes me post less and less and not even want to involve myself in these arguements tbh.
Don't understand why you're getting irate about it, nobody said separated parents don't deserve to be happy they just said it often entails complications they would rather do without.

it depends. I'm 19 atm so I wouldn't really want to play step mum right now. But say e.g. in 10 years time I met someone with a child I'd accept it. It wouldn't be ideal, but if I love them...
This is what I mean by ignorance.Who says you're playing step mum? He has a Mum.In my years of being single I'VE YET to have another woman around my son. So all this "I'm not getting involved (in my case anyway) is AIR.

Don't understand why you're getting irate about it, nobody said separated parents don't deserve to be happy they just said it often entails complications they would rather do without.
No it doesn't. Stop mixing up with dumb girls or hearing stories about your bredrins and the dumb girls they move to. That's on YOU for your poor judgement.This topic right here is full of people, young people, commenting on and coming to stupid stereotypical conlusions on a subject they know NOTHING about.

Guest Flava Dave

tbh a kid is a f*ckin minor, ive dealt with FAR worse cases than chicks havin kids n came out with it all gdso kid is a minor, plus the fact i generally behave childish liek runnin around n all that wud add 2 it, man could babysit a few timesplus its another dimension to the girlbut a girl tellin me she has a kid wouldnt pull her points down at all, it would all depend on the circumstances, if i dnt f*ck with her its coz she's a waste of oxygen, not coz of the kid, i can handle that easy

No it doesn't. Stop mixing up with dumb girls or hearing stories about your bredrins and the dumb girls they move to. That's on YOU for your poor judgement.This topic right here is full of people, young people, commenting on and coming to stupid stereotypical conlusions on a subject they know NOTHING about.
wtf are you on about really?You're one of the most strongly opinionated people on here and you often come with dumb blanket statements yet you're getting irate because people are expressing perfectly rational opinions that happen to apply to your situation. It's rich for you to be talking about stereotypes when taking into account some of the sh*t you've said on here before.Being with someone who has a child brings extra complications no matter which way you try to dress it up and some people (including myself) would rather not have those complications.

Guest ChoccyLog
No. Simple as.
Ignorant, which is surprising coming from you.
You know what, I've only had one experience, which is my older half sister (my dad's daughter) and her hellish relationship with my mum.I know not everyone ends up the sameBut from what I've seen, I cant do it.My mum even told me not to get involved with a man with a child.

Guest Flava Dave

i wanted to kill my step mum at one pointbt that still wnt stop me being with someone with a childi dnt let past influences cloud my vision, everyoen starts with a blank slateobv i cnt b doin the same sh*t over n over, u gotta b cautious, but to an extend

i dont know why anyone would take offence to a girl or man saying no to that i mean its their life and what they want i dont mind if a girl dont want me cos i got a kid i can live with that as that is their standard and they have a right to feel like that its not a bad thing.HOWEVERthere can be a sad side b to this notion cos imagine you think like that and you have a partner and you break up and then you have kids and the man leaves you or the girl leaves you what does that make you? it makes you the very thing you was saying you would never want to be with and thats when ya really gonna wish you wasnt so snobbish.to be fair a person with a child is not the issue and the child is not the issue that makes people think like logamer its the SITUATION and that situation can be controlled accordingly depending on the individuals common sense i mean dont have baby mother drama i have a few rants when she does something dumb but she really has no input or control on my life whatsoever and most people that know me know this and every girl i have been with knows this too. the common scenariosbaby mother callin random times trying to get between the man and his girlpoisoning the child against the man or his new girlchild acting up baby mother trying to make dramababy mother even coming anywhere remotely to the se15 region (my ends)baby mother drama and me dont happen i just dont have it and i cant be boyed its impossible.