do u wash ur baggy/knickers/briefs/boxers/underwear

Grafter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sorter.
How does that make you grim?Boy it just shows different cultural behaviour tbh....way I was raised is girl child must hand wash their underwear.
Nothing about different cultural behaviour...it's just nasty...fair enough if your family can't afford a washing machine and a dryer, but coming around and trying to talk like it's a normal thing is just not the one.
LOLSheer ignorance that I will no longer entertain.
get mehow on gods earth is it nasty to wash ur clothes by hand, particularly underwearits more nasty to jus bung ur undies in the washing machine tbh
allow that talk, by dashing it in the machine u dont have to examine the tire marks and such.
IF someone did have friggin tire marks on their undies puttin them in the washing machine will not get them as clean as standin up an scrubbin it by handFACT
lol so your hand can scrub the panties 1200 times a min?skeen.

How does that make you grim?Boy it just shows different cultural behaviour tbh....way I was raised is girl child must hand wash their underwear.
Nothing about different cultural behaviour...it's just nasty...fair enough if your family can't afford a washing machine and a dryer, but coming around and trying to talk like it's a normal thing is just not the one.
LOLSheer ignorance that I will no longer entertain.
get mehow on gods earth is it nasty to wash ur clothes by hand, particularly underwearits more nasty to jus bung ur undies in the washing machine tbh
allow that talk, by dashing it in the machine u dont have to examine the tire marks and such.
IF someone did have friggin tire marks on their undies puttin them in the washing machine will not get them as clean as standin up an scrubbin it by handFACT
lol so your hand can scrub the panties 1200 times a min?skeen.
when u really think about it a washing machine doesnt do that to ur individual underwears, a washing machine doesnt scrub ur clothes, it spins them aroundur underwear will be amongst a bunch of other garments not necesarily being efficiently washed

No, because i own a washing machine.
actually tell a lie i dnt even kno hw to work that sh*tmum deals with the cookin n cleaninspeakin of whichhow easy is it to get maids?imma need someone 2 come in like every 2 days 2 cook n clean 4 me, maybe every 3 i can jus order take away in between
move to a developin country an u shouldnt have a problemthem women will wash ur whites better than the machineno lie
i wouldbt it would cost me way more than jus movin outta Londonhow hard is it 2 find them east Europeans chicks or sutin
Easy. And furthermore they don't care.My cleaner has seen weed, food i forgot to put in the safe, doms in the bathroom bin and all sorts. She don't care. She cares for her £9 an hour.
yea is that the prices?how long does it take her?
You'll prob find cheaper. She cleans the office wear I work so I pay her the same my boss does cos she's trustworthy. My dads PENG Czech lodger does it for £6 but her workrate aint all that so she nah get the business.The £9 p/h one can do my two bed two bathroom flat in two - 3 hours and it looks CRISS after.

actually tell a lie i dnt even kno hw to work that sh*tmum deals with the cookin n cleaninspeakin of whichhow easy is it to get maids?imma need someone 2 come in like every 2 days 2 cook n clean 4 me, maybe every 3 i can jus order take away in between
move to a developin country an u shouldnt have a problemthem women will wash ur whites better than the machineno lie
i wouldbt it would cost me way more than jus movin outta Londonhow hard is it 2 find them east Europeans chicks or sutin
Easy. And furthermore they don't care.My cleaner has seen weed, food i forgot to put in the safe, doms in the bathroom bin and all sorts. She don't care. She cares for her £9 an hour.
yea is that the prices?how long does it take her?
You'll prob find cheaper. She cleans the office wear I work so I pay her the same my boss does cos she's trustworthy. My dads PENG Czech lodger does it for £6 but her workrate aint all that so she nah get the business.The £9 p/h one can do my two bed two bathroom flat in two - 3 hours and it looks CRISS after.

BANG BANG above poverty line GANG
basically yeahif ya narni is that crarny then soak ya underwear in luke warm water before washing them or just throw ya baggy away a lot sooner there is no one size fits all theory when it comes to this lol at any girl hyping about hand washing when most girls DONT cook even though they can.i mean why go the long way around doing something when ya dont have to?

basically yeahif ya narni is that crarny then soak ya underwear in luke warm water before washing them or just throw ya baggy away a lot sooner there is no one size fits all theory when it comes to this lol at any girl hyping about hand washing when most girls DONT cook even though they can.i mean why go the long way around doing something when ya dont have to?

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
lmfaoi aint sending but lol if you think this alone constitutes lady like behaviour all of this is wiped out when the same girl that scrubs baggy with a brush still takes 5 plus d*cks in her narni in one month.not YOU im just saying

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
lmfaoi aint sending but lol if you think this alone constitutes lady like behaviour all of this is wiped out when the same girl that scrubs baggy with a brush still takes 5 plus d*cks in her narni in one month.not YOU im just saying

/thread

/thread