do u wash ur baggy/knickers/briefs/boxers/underwear

Grafter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
no sendng but if anything i would think thongs need washing more,they are wedged up ass cracks all day.& why are knickers laying around if you wash them in a machine? do you not have a laundry bin?i use a washing machine and consider myself ladylike in all aspects,i dont have time to fart around washing my cacks by hand when i paid good money for a washing machine to do it.id rather use my time cooking a meal or keeping house.
lol dances have been done.

thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
no sendng but if anything i would think thongs need washing more,they are wedged up ass cracks all day.& why are knickers laying around if you wash them in a machine? do you not have a laundry bin?i use a washing machine and consider myself ladylike in all aspects,i dont have time to fart around washing my cacks by hand when i paid good money for a washing machine to do it.id rather use my time cooking a meal or keeping house.

Guest Ivan Drago
thank you

heads are still skanking, about dunning dancereal talk u chicks are lazy man its kinda true what ppl say about english gyal ina way, its bare sly white chicks from here that are on this slack ting tbhflex like their hands are nookas if 5 mins washing ur specials is reeeeally going to stop u from holding down ur yard AH WAH DI BLOUSE AND FLORAL PRINT SKIRTsmh chat sh*t 2 meu dont do it cuz ur lazy OR u have never been taught better simple AS, dont beef me, take it 2 ur mumzieall i no is i aint raising my daughter in this country, she might live in England, but after my front doorstep is going to be LizzieLand, try knowcall me backwards all u like, id like 2 take it back to a worthier time anywayps. i dont wear thongs

doooooooown in the jungle where nobody goooooooooooooestheres a big fat muma therewashing her clooooooothesEVERYONE WHO DONT WASH THEIR OWN KNICKERSEVERYONE WHO'S MOTHER HAS NEVER SCRUBBED HER OWN DRAWS BEFOREsuck eachother out passionatly, emotionally, with so much determination and persistancethat u can never suck another soul again

Guest Ivan Drago
EVERYONE WHO DONT WASH THEIR OWN KNICKERSEVERYONE WHO'S MOTHER HAS NEVER SCRUBBED HER OWN DRAWS BEFOREsuck eachother out passionatly, emotionally, with so much determination and persistancethat u can never suck another soul again
UMMMM!

heads are still skanking, about dunning dancereal talk u chicks are lazy man its kinda true what ppl say about english gyal ina way, its bare sly white chicks from here that are on this slack ting tbhflex like their hands are nookas if 5 mins washing ur specials is reeeeally going to stop u from holding down ur yard AH WAH DI BLOUSE AND FLORAL PRINT SKIRTsmh chat sh*t 2 meu dont do it cuz ur lazy OR u have never been taught better simple AS, dont beef me, take it 2 ur mumzieall i no is i aint raising my daughter in this country, she might live in England, but after my front doorstep is going to be LizzieLand, try knowcall me backwards all u like, id like 2 take it back to a worthier time anywayps. i dont wear thongs
I did my best and I think I deciphered most of that. Are you for or against hand washing?

im the first to admit im lazy,however i will not choose to be lazy f my lazyness is going to constitute uncleanliness. In this case me being lazy DOES NOT mean im unclean as im choosing an alternative method which is the washing machine. My mum taught me to ALWAYS put dirty laundry in the wash basket and use the washing machine. I dont see the problem here. Why teach me how to scrub my own baggies when i can put them in the wash,aint noone scouting through my wash basket to see my dirty cacks so they are safe there till wash is done,i do washing every day.also i know your not saying im brought up incorrectly,maybe its cos i have a white mum? cos she dont know any better and taught me dont scrub my cacks at the same sink where im brushing my teeth and scrubbing my face?

I did my best and I think I deciphered most of that. Are you for or against hand washing?
:lol:

listen if girls wanna wash their baggy with their hands go ahead i find it long imo if they are that dirty or ya narni oozes that much then i guess you have to but personnally thats equivelent to using chop sticks for eating rice grain by grain which is LONG.i just find that if a girl is this much of an ocd freak she BETTER be this consistent with every other aspect of her life such as her sexual healthwashing ya knickers by hand daily BUT taking more than one d*ck in ya narni on a weekly basis?thats like moping a floor with a muddy mop thats been lying in a puddle with some of you women this is blatently the case.