Sign in to follow this  
Lawless

Future Of Batman Films

Harleyquinn.jpgRiddler-1.jpgWhile surfing the interweb i came across these suttin tells me dere fakes and dat June 17th is a lil optimistic.Look good if dey r photoshopped tho.Any1 wid other opinions? kno suttin i dnt?

Gotham Knights is the suppossed title for the next film, but bale already said he doesnt want robin in the films so dont know about the whole knights thing.

Guest luckstar

THEY NEED 2 BRING JONNY DEPP INHE SEEMS LIKE 1 OFTHE FEW ACTORS WHO CUD BRING SOMETHIN OF THE TALENT HEATH LEDGER BROUGHT 2 THE SECOND FILM

Guest WAVESURFER
Harleyquinn.jpgRiddler-1.jpgWhile surfing the interweb i came across these suttin tells me dere fakes and dat June 17th is a lil optimistic.Look good if dey r photoshopped tho.Any1 wid other opinions? kno suttin i dnt?
Erm, that bottom one has Heath Ledger's name on it.And it also says "THE DARK KNIGHT" on it.I think it's the worst fake movie poster I've ever seen.

I've heard lots of contradicting reports about Philip Seymour Hoffman being cast as The Penguin. I don't know if they've signed him up, but I hope he does end up playing that role, it would be f*ck*ng sick in Nolan's sinister aesthetic. PSH is an elite actor.

Guest Brother Mouzone

They should forget another movie And go out on a HighLike Heath Ledger :/

bruce waynes not batman anymore lol
please explain :huh:
basically hes gone crazy...
i assume this is the comics right?anyone got a link to where i can read a summary of the plot?