FRINGE

Snoop

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bred but c/s that basically.I have seen 5 and am pissed off with it.*Spoiler for anybody that hasn't watched*When the dude died he made out like the black guy was the bad guy. But they're going on like he never even said it. Reminds me of the giant statue foot in lost with 4 toes. sh*t just happened and then was never brought up again.
It's stupid innitAlso why is it the FBI division who deals with these fringe events are basically working in joint harmony with Massive Dynamics, the company who knowingly did all these weird experiments and therefore should be arrested/investigatedHaven't explained that well enough either
And why the f*ck didn't Olivia care when it became clear that they're just fully working without her? Oh you've known about the bald dude for a year? And nobody told me? And I don't fully trust you? Nah nah it's cool. Do you init. I'll just keep running around and you can keep me 2 steps behind the whole time, I don't mind. THE f*ck!?

No bred but c/s that basically.I have seen 5 and am pissed off with it.*Spoiler for anybody that hasn't watched*When the dude died he made out like the black guy was the bad guy. But they're going on like he never even said it. Reminds me of the giant statue foot in lost with 4 toes. sh*t just happened and then was never brought up again.
It's stupid innitAlso why is it the FBI division who deals with these fringe events are basically working in joint harmony with Massive Dynamics, the company who knowingly did all these weird experiments and therefore should be arrested/investigatedHaven't explained that well enough either
And why the f*ck didn't Olivia care when it became clear that they're just fully working without her? Oh you've known about the bald dude for a year? And nobody told me? And I don't fully trust you? Nah nah it's cool. Do you init. I'll just keep running around and you can keep me 2 steps behind the whole time, I don't mind. THE f*ck!?

• 3 weeks later...
I watch it. It's sh*t. Hasn't gripped me at all.All shows like that give you questions. Lots of questions. But they need to give you SOME answers or you'll just assume they're just making it up as they go along. Since I have no answers, not a single one. And questions that just go round in circles, I feel pretty confident that they're just making it up as they go along.Not prepared to watch crap like that when there's so much else on. When all the other shows go on break and Fringe has finished its first season and people are raving about it, then I'll watch. Otherwise it can f*ck off.
While I actually think the show is sick, I fully c/s this The show needs a connected story arc, like all the occurances are eventually somehow connected and you have one definite antagonist Cuz right now it's just 1 isolated incident after another, and despite the pilot being fully sick IMO, if the episodes just continue to follow in this fashion the show will become sh*t6 episodes in and there's already serious repetition-Some weird event happens-They ask questions to a seemingly innocent witness-Bishop Snr realises this is exactly like an experiment he did in the past, Bishop Jnr throws some wise cracks-Turns out Massive Dynamics created the technology-Bishop Snr does a crazy experiment, Bishop Jnr says it's stupid but sees it works and his dad is sick-*Big Shock* The 'innocent' witness isn't innocent at all and was the guy responsible-That agent who 'died' shows up at random timesThat's happened everytime without fail, people said Prison Break Season 1 was repetitive but the rinse/repeat formula worked there. Not for this show though (both shows were produced by Fox mind)I'm willing to give this show a couple more episodes to evolve into something with substance, otherwise I'll allow it
If you have watched the latest episode, can I ask if you still have the same view.There is a definite arc in the story, I just think that it isn't moving as fast as you would like, especially after seeing the Pilot.I reckon the next two episodes will have you (and others) lauding over it.

How the f*ck can you be hooked on this sh*t!?They're idiots for making it. Can't watch the show when I'm eating = forgetting to watch.
Why can't you eat and watch?
What with every ep starting with the dude with see-through skin!? Then some next f*cked up sh*t will happen while I'm munching. Nah. Can't do it. Every time I try I lock off at the transparent skin man (10 seconds in).

• 2 weeks later...

im yet to watch 24 and the unit im purposefully staying BEHIND so i dont have to wait for sh*t come january im gonna blitz hmv with about 150 quid and get all seasonsas for fringe im always told about this but i cant get into it as i aint on watching a show then waitingsame for heroeswhen i was waiting for season 4 of the wire i was actually getting angry due to me having to WAIT for it.

Jeeeeeeez Fringe is going on deadly... can't wait for next weeks episode ..It was kinda bait though that Maximum Dynamics had summat to do with all these cases from the bus incident... And the tank scene when John Scott clocked her boat when she mentioned Mark Young......my gosh its tooo much... but at this momentFringe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other US program on TV this present