Playstation Store/Xbox Live MarketPlace thread.

Faisal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playable Content * GTI Club+ full game (£9.99/€12.99) * Brain Challenge full game (£3.99/€4.99) * Red Alert Retaliation PS1 game (£3.99/€4.99) * Jet Rider PS1 game (£3.99/€4.99) * LEGO Batman demo (free)Add-on Content * Race Driver GRID "8-ball" pack (£6.29/€7.99) * LittleBigPlanet "Kabuki Actor" costume (free) * SoulCalibur IV "Customization Equipment 4" pack (£0.79/€0.99) * Star Wars: The Force Unleashed "Jedi Temple" mission pack (£7.99/€9.99) * Star Wars: The Force Unleashed "Character pack 2" (£3.99/€4.99) * Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm "Storm Pack 2" (free) * Rock Band DLC (listed after the break) * Guitar Hero World Tour DLC (listed after the break)
Will cop Red Alert. Just for the fun of it.

Name: Race Driver GRID 8-Ball PackPrice: 800 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsDescription: The ‘8 Ball’ pack for GRID features 8 thrilling new cars and two new online events as the first in a series of three new extensions for the game. Each carefully selected and beautifully realised vehicle is a thoroughbred racing car chosen for its unique personality to deliver a stunning race experience. All 8 cars become available in ‘Race Day’ mode and in online races. Two new multiplayer events, set on existing circuits from across GRID’s three continents, have been created to test drivers to their very limit online. Car List: McLaren F1 GTR, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Mitsubishi 2.0 Turbo Lancer Evolution X, Honda S2000, Nissan GTR GT500, VW Nardo, Pontiac Firebird Trans AM, Volvo C30 Green Racing.Name: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Jedi Temple Mission PackPrice: 800 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsDescription: The Apprentice Mission Pack contains an entirely new single-player mission set in the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. In this mission Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice turns to the Jedi Temple to learn more about his father, and while searching through the rubble of the destroyed building he must confront his inner demons... Download this mission pack and you’ll also get 6 brand new characters and 3 all new Secret Apprentice costumes.Name: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Costume Pack #2Price: 400 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsDescription: In this pack you get seven new characters including Republic Trooper, Tatooine Luke, Ben Kenobi, Jedi Master Plo Koon, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, and C-3P0. You’ll also get three new Secret Apprentice costumes including Utility Combat Suit Apprentice, Animated-style Apprentice, and Spirit Apprentice.Name: Vigilante 8 High Octane PackPrice: 320 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsDescription: Rev up with 3 new crazy cars and 2 never-before-seen arenas in this groovy pack! Grab the Strider buggy (Sheila), Towmaster tow truck (Houston), and the Groundhog 6-wheel armored car (Loki), each with its own ultra cool special weapon. You also get a tricked-out Stunt Track arena and an explosive miniature Garage environment – both fine-tuned for some high octane multiplayer action! There are no refunds for this item.Name: Guitar Hero: World Tour: Smashing Pumpkins: Glow SinglePrice: 160 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Guitar Hero: World Tour: Smashing Pumpkins: Everlasting SinglePrice: 160 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Guitar Hero: World Tour: Smashing Pumpkins: 1979 SinglePrice: 160 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Guitar Hero: World Tour: Smashing Pumpkins: Everlasting SinglePrice: 160 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Guitar Hero: World Tour: Smashing Pumpkins: Track PackPrice: 440 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Star Wars The Force Unleashed Picture Pack #6Price: 100 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Star Wars The Force Unleashed Picture Pack #5Price: 100 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Star Wars The Force Unleashed Jedi Temple ThemePrice: 50 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Star Wars The Force Unleashed Girls of TFU ThemePrice: 50 Microsoft PointsAvailability: All Xbox Live RegionsName: Saints Row 2 - Brotherhood Gang TrailerPrice: FreeAvailability: All Xbox Live Regions
GRiD DLC looks big.

wait.. Mirrors edge is getting DLCUno what yeah i dont think that game is as bad as some people think.Sick mechanics, sick POV.. what the hell could they add to it via DLC (not saying its perfect and it doesnt need anything etxra) u think maybe some sort of time trial tings?

oh yeh quite pissed offbought nuff games via store on my account...account had to get wiped coz i f*ckin forgot the password and couldnt log on...try playing them games now an i get...the copyright protection information is invalid
https://store.playstation.com/accounts/mana...on?target=login
too late...deleted the account
Pissed. 'llow deleting it though.And what's the copyright thing anyways? I can play PSN games that i don't own on my PS3....

oh yeh quite pissed offbought nuff games via store on my account...account had to get wiped coz i f*ckin forgot the password and couldnt log on...try playing them games now an i get...the copyright protection information is invalid
https://store.playstation.com/accounts/mana...on?target=login
too late...deleted the account
Pissed. 'llow deleting it though.And what's the copyright thing anyways? I can play PSN games that i don't own on my PS3....
i know im a donut...didnt think it would have any usesafe for the help stillerm i dno man? lol