Playstation Store/Xbox Live MarketPlace thread.

Faisal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday's PS Store update.

Playable Content * SOCOM Confrontation full game (£19.99) * PowerUp Forever full game (£6.29) * Silent Hill PS1 game (£3.99)Add-on Content * Call of Duty World At War map pack 1 (£7.99) * FIFA 09 Ultimate Team pack (free) * Midnight Club Los Angeles South Central map pack (free) * Midnight Club Los Angeles South Central premium upgrade (£7.99) * LittleBigPlanet Killzone 2 costume kit (£2.39) * High Velocity Bowling "Jill's Totally Straight" pack (free) * Street Fighter IV Shadaloo pack (£3.19) * Rock Band DLC (continued) * Guitar Hero World Tour DLC (continued)
Copping SOCOM Confrontation soonish.

• 3 weeks later...

Anniversay Specials: * WipEout HD - £11.99 * Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online - £11.99 * High Velocity Bowling - £4.79 * Crash Commando - £4.79 * Pain - £3.99 * Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - £7.99 * Siren Blood Curse - £14.99 * Riff: Everyday Shooter - £3.99 * Dark Mist - £3.99 * Echochrome - £4.79 * Piyotama - £2.39 * Elefunk - £3.99 * Snakeball - £3.99 * Calling All Cars - £3.99 * Blast Factor Advanced - £3.99 * Nucleus - £3.99 * PixelJunk Racers - £3.99 * Toy Home - £3.99PS3 Games: * Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists Of Plastic - £7.99 * Worms [more] - £7.99 * Flock! - £11.99 * Hail to the Chimp - £11.99PS3 Demos: * Chronicles Of Ridd*ck - Free * Flock! - FreePS3 Downloadable Content: * LittleBigPlanet: o Rag Doll Kung Fu Costumes [more] - £2.39 o Patapon Costume [more] - £1.59 * Resident Evil 5: o Mercenaries Expansion Pack - £3.99 * Quantum of Solace: o Multiplayer map expansion - £3.99Home Expansions: * Alter Ego * The Original V-Shirt StoreGuitar Hero World Tour:(£1.49 per track / £4.39 Silversun Pickups Track Pack) * “It’s Nice to Know You Work Alone” by Silversun Pickups * “Panic Switch” by Silversun Pickups * “Well Thought Out Twinkles” by Silversun PickupsRock Band:(£0.99 per track / Toby Keith track pack £6.29) * “She’s a Hottie”–Toby Keith * “Waking the Demon”–Bullet for My Valentine * “Warriors of Time”–Black Tide * “New Slang”–The Shins * “Should’ve Been a Cowboy”–Toby Keith * “Who’s Your Daddy?”–Toby Keith * “How Do You Like Me Now?!”–Toby Keith * “I Love This Bar”–Toby Keith * “Beer for My Horses”–Toby KeithSingStar: * Anouk - Sacrifice * Aretha Franklin - Say A Little Prayer * The Bangles - Eternal Flame * Di-rect - A Good Thing * Delorentos - Do You Realise * Delorentos - The Rules * Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love * George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag * Kings of Convenience - I’d Rather Dance With You * Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know * Kylie Minogue And Jason Donovan - Especially For You * Lily Allen - The Fear * Little Richard - Tutti Frutti * Montgomery Gentry - What Do Ya Think About That? * Princess - Say I’m Your Number 1 * The Reynolds Girls - I’d Rather Jack * Sara Barailles - Love Song * Sara Evans - Born To Fly * Sonia - You’ll Never Stop Me Loving You * The View - Shock Horror * Westlife - If I Let You Go * Whitney Houston - It’s Not Right But It’s OK * Will Young - Leave Right NowThemes and Wallpapers: * Crash Commando Wallpaper * Ragdoll Kung Fu Wallpaper Trailers/Videos: * inFamous: City of Fear * Motorstorm: Arctic Edge * Resistance: Retribution * Mirrors Edge: Pure Time Trials * Pain - Hasselhoff * Play TV Update Q&A * Resistance 2 - Shattered Stone * Resistance Connect for PSP Trailer Other: * Wipeout patch 1.30 has gone live. [more] * The SingStar Trophy update should hopefully be this weekend. * PlayTV got updated to 1.10, with upscaling and straight-to-TV option.

Trailers/Videos: * Motorstorm: Arctic Edge
fsdojgo[erjgwerweohfoqwehntgwqsdohfowhnpodhntwhneftgiowehtfwehbitqpewtjhnqewsdofjsjf[qjeaoJFRPOWQEJPOTJOJWPEJHOIWPEHTPOIJohMYDAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes! already!!!!f*ck*ng class! i was thinking 2 year wait minumumzoooooopthe first two were soooo sickstill play the first one occasionally, i've spent over 100 hours on itinfact i need to get it back off my mate i borrowed it too

Guest haze-e

Looooool.Maybe im blind or just an idiot but for the life of me i cant find where to download dems from on the PS3. Help me out. I wanna try that Flower game.

In Afrika, the player assumes the role of a photojournalist hired to take images of various animals. Gameplay is mission-driven; players receive e-mails at base camp instructing them as to which animals they must photograph. Players may then travel by foot, jeep, or hot air balloon to the areas where requested animals are found in order to photograph them. The in-game camera is controlled by the Sixaxis. Depending on the quality of the photograph taken, the player will earn in-game money. This money can be used to purchase new supplies such as an upgraded camera.Additional to the actual gameplay are unlockables such as various footage and real-life snapshots of the animals that can be encountered, which are collected and stored in the “Animal Library”
http://uk.ign64.ign.com/objects/002/002335.html

Looooool.Maybe im blind or just an idiot but for the life of me i cant find where to download dems from on the PS3. Help me out. I wanna try that Flower game.
Nah it ain't set-out too good tbh...I usually just go to "latest" on a thursday to check the demos. Or there's an a-z icon near the bottom where u could find flower easier. Ain't a demo tho, its a full-game.
In Afrika, the player assumes the role of a photojournalist hired to take images of various animals. Gameplay is mission-driven; players receive e-mails at base camp instructing them as to which animals they must photograph. Players may then travel by foot, jeep, or hot air balloon to the areas where requested animals are found in order to photograph them. The in-game camera is controlled by the Sixaxis. Depending on the quality of the photograph taken, the player will earn in-game money. This money can be used to purchase new supplies such as an upgraded camera.Additional to the actual gameplay are unlockables such as various footage and real-life snapshots of the animals that can be encountered, which are collected and stored in the “Animal Library”
http://uk.ign64.ign.com/objects/002/002335.html
lol @ me about to post, "bruv it just sounds like pokemon snap" before clicking the link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...