Playstation Store/Xbox Live MarketPlace thread.

Faisal

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sony-playstation-store-psp-games-download.jpgPS3 Games: * Fat Princess (£11.99 / €14.99) * Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 (£9.99 / €12.99)PSP Games: * Samurai Warriors: State Of War (£13.99) * Unbound Saga (£11.99)PS3 Demos: * Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 (Free) * Numblast (Free)PSP Demos: * Numblast (Free)PS3 DLC: * Buzz! AFL Quiz (£6.29) * Fight Night Round 4 Content Pack 1 (Free) * Tiger Woods PGA Tour ‘10 Cog Hill Golf and CC (£4.79)Dynasty Warriors 6: * Electic Amor Set (men) (Free) * Nose Armor Set (men) (Free) * Priestess Armor Set (women) (Free) * Valkyrie Armor Set (women) (Free)Rock Band: * Kiss “100,000 Years (Live)” (£0.99) * Kiss “Deuce (Live)” (£0.99) * Kiss “Parasite (Live)” (£0.99) * Blink-182 “Down” (£0.99) * Blink-182 “Feeling This” (£0.99) * Blink-182 “The Rock Show” (£0.99) * Weezer “My Name is Jonas” (£0.99) * Weezer “Pork and Beans” (£0.99) * Weezer “Undone – The Sweater Song” (£0.99) * Damone “Out Here All Night” (£0.99) * Kiss Pack 01 (£2.49) * Blink 182 Pack 01 (£2.49) * Weezer Pack 01 (£2.49)Guitar Hero World Tour: * Protest the Hero “Bloodmeat” (£1.59) * The Dropkick Murphys “I’m Shipping Up To Boston” (£1.59) * Against Me! “New Wave” (£1.59) * Knuckle Sandwhich Track Pack (£4.39)PSP DLC: * Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Download Pack 3 (Free)Rock Band Unplugged: * Alien Ant Farm “Smooth Criminal” (£0.99) * James Gang “Funk #49″ (£0.99) * Grateful Dead “Casey Jones” (£0.99) * Thin Lizzie “The Boys are Back in Town (Live)” (£0.99)Videos: * DC Universe Online Behind the Scenes (Free) * DC Universe Online Sizzle Trailer (Free)PlayStation Home: * Fat Princess Event Space * 4 G.I. Joe Costumes in “Threads” (Free) * MotorStorm Game Launching SupportSo quite a large update this week. Still no word on Metal Gear Solid coming to the PSP in Europe, but it’s bound to be coming soon. Fat Princess is one to look out for, and if you were wondering, it’s 329MB. A rather music-filled serving this week. Great stuff. Prices in the Euro to be confirmed.
3609883547_81808cf7c7.jpgUpdate DetailsThe most important feature of the update this week is an addition of ONE THOUSAND more videos. This will mean you need to accept the latest update from the XMB. To see a handful of the best latest added videos, go to Menu > Featured > Latest Videos.Playlist's.Party TunesHaving a house party? Need a DJ? Well look no further! DJ VidZone comes to the rescue – or should I say VJ?! Black Eyed Peas, Kool and The Gang, Foo Fighters and Wham! will keep you up and partying until the morning (or until the neighbours complain) whatever comes first. Let us know if you’ve had a party with VidZone yet?!Kids Pop PartyCancel the clown and the bouncy castle and let VidZone take over the entertainment duties. From Busted to B*Witched this playlist will have your littl’uns bouncing around until it’s time for cake.Best Artists of the 21st CenturyOK, so this is a matter of opinion but I reckon we have got a pretty perfect list of artists that have shaped the sound of the century so far…I won’t give you any examples just in case you don’t agree ;) so check it out for yourself.Anti Love SongsNot all of us are into all that vomit-inducing, lovey-dovey ballads which seem to have been constantly around since the dawn of time. With videos like Alice Cooper’s ‘Poison’ to Kaiser Chiefs‘ ‘Every Day I Love you Less and Less’, let’s fight the revolution against the love song!The Sound of the StreetsBusta to Bizzle and N Dubz to N.E.R.D. This is the sound of the streets. Big urban tunes from all your favourite rappers and artists to play as loud as your system will go.
Anybody copping Fat Princess? Gonna get it tommorrow/this weekend.

Oi you man, I've dropped my PS3 due to stupidness, its a white model so Sony repairs are out of the window cause they want me to ship it to Japan.Basically, it'll work fine, then when you next turn it on, the screen would just glitch out?Any place that does repairs etc, phoned 1 place and they quoted me £100+Are they insane?
My brothers in a similar position but he has one of the original PS3's and was bitching that if he sends it to Sony they will give him one of the new models...