SO IM SITTING THERE WITH KID ROCK...

bwoywonder

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike toney who had threads made asking him if he made that tee for _____ and ___________ celeb seen wearing a tshirt he coudlve madeall urs are made by you y not wait for pple to notice a celeb wearing ur chainstill :mj:
LMAO f*ck*ng harsh
:lol: its true though init i dont see the purpose in showing some picture of someone famous wearing something (some) people on here criticised (because they dislike it) only then to start flingin out insults to anyone that doesnt like it, asif people arent entitled to their own taste. if your stuffs that good you shouldnt have to make topics on it boasting. even icamefromnothing doesnt have this arrogant attitude with his stuff, just comes on lets people know what new stuff he's made, gives some news and lets people decide for themselves if they want it, if they dont he seems kool with it. llow trying to force your sh*t on ppl, come like mans selling BIG ISSUE in the street but instead of just moving on when you say no thanks he comes back to ask again and again then runs in your face shouting "HA I SOLD ONE, SEE, SEE" when he manages to make a sale.

unlike toney who had threads made asking him if he made that tee for _____ and ___________ celeb seen wearing a tshirt he coudlve madeall urs are made by you y not wait for pple to notice a celeb wearing ur chainstill :mj:
LMAO f*ck*ng harsh
there u go again carpe licking toneys batty crease. secondly streets...whos that breh obama is walking with in your sig. come like goddaz.. 08 is his yr tbh

and as for you legobrick road goon. you have stupid attitude, no body likes ur sh*t..only the celebs you harang cos u got to groupie with them. they are/were being nice to you...that icamefromnothing guy probably makes far more than you p wise, and maybe not ONE of his clients is a celeb. now f*ck off with your st bernard boat

whose this guy saying he saw us walking behind skeptayour a straight pussyole come like some stalkeryou see us on road but you dont say nothing until you come on this forum and start spraying wordsnext time come say stuff to my facethen YOU WILL KNOW WHATS WHATno hype

whose this guy saying he saw us walking behind skeptayour a straight pussyole come like some stalkeryou see us on road but you dont say nothing until you come on this forum and start spraying wordsnext time come say stuff to my facethen YOU WILL KNOW WHATS WHATno hype
001 dont have it. he just called you 0.001 tbh

next time ANY of you pussyholes see medont come like some shy bitch watching me from a distancecome up to my face say what you gotta say soyou can come back and tell all your internet friends what happenedvenom i will mow your lawn you f**kin snake!!
:confused: u can guarantee if i see u ill laugh at ur face. the rest is up to you init B)

next time ANY of you pussyholes see medont come like some shy bitch watching me from a distancecome up to my face say what you gotta say soyou can come back and tell all your internet friends what happenedvenom i will mow your lawn you f**kin snake!!
VENOM lol lol lol geddit, mow your lawn....snake...snakes in the grass....hahahahahaITS A PARRR-tay!

VENOM lol lol lol geddit, mow your lawn....snake...snakes in the grass....hahahahahaITS A PARRR-tay!
lauryl laughing at hardey's jokes is lame tbh.

:confused: u can guarantee if i see u ill laugh at ur face. the rest is up to you init B)
lol U FOOL, U didnt do it when u last saw himu aint gonna do it the next timevenom=*meeiooooww* cat