ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest DN Braund

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling drugs aint gonna get the money you can see on the stock market.Your best "BET" is to invest your "other" money in the stock market if you do your research.I mean come on... How can making a couple mill TOPS from selling drugs beat a couple hundred mill investing in the right companies?
This is right but not any old joe can invest. If that were so, then IB/trading wouldn't be such a difficult career to a) get into and b ) maintain.Certain guys (not you Colin) seem to think that a weekend reading Wikipedia articles on the stock market/spreadbetting etc = a lifetime of riches. Please, wake up and smell the coffee.MONEY DOESN'T COME FOR NOTHING.

Selling drugs aint gonna get the money you can see on the stock market.Your best "BET" is to invest your "other" money in the stock market if you do your research.I mean come on... How can making a couple mill TOPS from selling drugs beat a couple hundred mill investing in the right companies?
This is right but not any old joe can invest. If that were so, then IB/trading wouldn't be such a difficult career to a) get into and b ) maintain.Certain guys (not you Colin) seem to think that a weekend reading Wikipedia articles on the stock market/spreadbetting etc = a lifetime of riches. Please, wake up and smell the coffee.MONEY DOESN'T COME FOR NOTHING.
Not true but anywayWhere is a good place to start learning this sort of game?Also how does one invest in Oil?

walk before u run and all thatu dnt jus bet on anythingu gotta analyse the marketthis isa very gd starthttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4lc8788xU7Ytheres about 200 parts to it, jsu start therethe chart things he talks about is very useful
safe, correct me if iam wrong but is tradeing in stock futures and forex markets the same as spreadbetting?ohhh sh*t, i made £10 in my virtual account, minor but im still a goon!!

Guest DN Braund

i coulda made a killin off google jus now if i had enough money in my accountgained about 900 points from its lowest point 2daybt i need like a minimum of 700 to even f*cks with that

Guest DN Braund
hey braund you see for the limited risk account at ig index, is how much you put in wat you lose
u see where it says stop limit, itll have a minimum like 18 or whatever, set it in there then at the bottom itll calculate ur deposit n thats the absolute max u can lose on that, but you can gain more than them points its jus that if it goes that many points in the opposite direction itll close itself

hey braund you see for the limited risk account at ig index, is how much you put in wat you lose
u see where it says stop limit, itll have a minimum like 18 or whatever, set it in there then at the bottom itll calculate ur deposit n thats the absolute max u can lose on that, but you can gain more than them points its jus that if it goes that many points in the opposite direction itll close itself
safe, now i know why my dads always shouting at the computer, this ting is sick

spreadbettingyou bet on the movement of the stck market, either stock indices or individual companies listed on any stock market in the worldim doin FTSE 100 and Dow Jones
Its banned till Jan in the UK, well its meant to be anyway
nah thats short selling
so in real life you cant bet the points will go down??

Guest DN Braund

no minimumit wont let u take a higher risk than u hav deposited into ur account anywaysu have to set a stop n then itll calculate hw much ull need jus incase it goes pear shaped then ill set that aside