The 188 Bus says it all rly

VENOM

why do stats have to influence ur life in any wayjus coz nexx black ppl fail doesnt mean i or any other black person should automatically fail
It's good that you see this. But stats influence the system and its minions...the same people who shape the day to day attitudes of white and blue collar workers...who are the same people who shape the culture of the country...It's all propaganda. The more black people who see a goal and ignore racial barriers to go and achieve it, the better.

Ang tight the 188 and the 47..That traffic on the one way by McDees in deptford is a piss take.As for what Venom is saying, totally agree.I don't know what it is but the young black youth of today cannot just get on a bus, wait their journey, read a book, talk at compromised levels.. it's always like they gotta be loud and make noise and it's the case on every bus in London.Sometimes you might only be on 2 stops so you sit downstairs and you can hear feet stomping the floor and bare shouting.Is it supposed to scare other people or something?I don't get the loudness still or the back of the top bus thing. Is it to be 'cool'?

2mins later im hearig TI blasting on phones and them freestyling to it like its A level exam.
:lol: used 2 be backseat leftside snm'ingnowadays after rush hour train jamming im grateful for the disabilty seatsmy feet hurt, talking rosa parks languagehow can my head get closed in the train doors this morning snm'ing
:lol:

interesting PHESISbut has it occured to you that some people dont wanna sit near people they dont know if they dont know them cos i dont know bout you but if the bus is empty i aint sitting anywhere near you and ill sit anywhere on the bus to avoid you if there is space to do so including the lower deck.just a thought.

also I dont like the way every man/chick on road look up at the top back tier every single time a bus passeskmt
lots of youngsters do that to see if they know someone however it can lead to beef i did this when i was a school kid and so did most youth try be a bit more understanding cuzzy they are just kidsas for adults welli still look occassionally and if i see one of my people ill flag him or her or jump on the bus and say whats good or ill give them the "ill call you signal"aint no thing.

get on the bus to deptford as i hate whippin in that dead traffic.some nrly 2hr journey thinganyway... the time is 4ish so its after school innit.. and im in the middle on top of the 188 bus which was 99% empty on upper deck. Asian boy in sch uniform gets on bus, walks upstairs..its a str8 turn right ting, all the way to the front.get to a nex stop, and more yute get on, a nex asian guy gets on and sits 2nd from extreme front seat. 2 white boys get on, and they sit jus infront of me in the middle...black girls get on and sit in the middle too. but still bare space infront middle and at the back.4 black boys get on at nex stop.. walk all the way to the back. at towebridge road, more black boys get on and all the way to the back2mins later im hearig TI blasting on phones and them freestyling to it like its A level exam.as casual as it may seem to some...this everyday incident speaks VOLUMES. the silent youth "arrangement" on a simple 188 bus after school reflects the national stats academically, small business wise, house ownership wise, and for the most part...career wise. it got me thinking that u can only blame govt, schools and racism to an extent.
bullocks