Fuck the police and our legal system

Bacardi_Up

And why the f*ck should I keep my mouth shut if some slapper is calling out your name, sorry your made up name "Dolla" (wtf) then I'm gonna see what she wants to say same way if some man came on here and said it about me, you'd be wanting to meet them "face to face/2 because you're so hard.
THe fact that you believed Malika shows how dumb you are. I swear you always used to say to me: "If someone accuses my man of cheating, I won't believe them until I see proof". Well you just contradicted yourself in a big way.And don't come with that "you're so hard" sh*t, when it was only a few days ago you were saying to some user on here "say that to his face"See what I mean, you're a c*nt. If I could get away with banging your lights out, it woulda been done from ages ago, on my life.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why the f*ck should I keep my mouth shut if some slapper is calling out your name, sorry your made up name "Dolla" (wtf) then I'm gonna see what she wants to say same way if some man came on here and said it about me, you'd be wanting to meet them "face to face/2 because you're so hard.
THe fact that you believed Malika shows how dumb you are. I swear you always used to say to me: "If someone accuses my man of cheating, I won't believe them until I see proof". Well you just contradicted yourself in a big way.
I didn't believe Malika f*cked you I believed she had your number and you told her your name was "Dolla" which means you were trying to keep something on the low.
And don't come with that "you're so hard" sh*t, when it was only a few days ago you were saying to some user on here "say that to his face"See what I mean, you're a c*nt. If I could get away with banging your lights out, it woulda been done from ages ago, on my life.
Yeah because nobody would say that to your face. But it's all well and good being a big man to other man but if you can't even stick up for your girl who's stood by you and stuck up for you any place any where any time for three years then you're a p*ssy.You know where I live. If you want to bang my lights out do it I don't give a sh*t about anything any more.

And shame you've been walking round with an "idiot" for three years. What a c*nt you must look!!
But I was taking you for a mug fum.Let's not even open this can of worms please.
Yeah course you were. See typical you, trying to play our relationship down to make yourself feel better. It's ok we believe you, all your family believe you, and all my family believe you, we were never really together, you were just taking me for a mug!! Course!!

3 years wow, ashame to see a relationship break down on a forum really.
Tbh, it was nothing to me. I'm a cold hearted muthaf*cker still. I never saw the relationship going anywhere. Her behaviours on this forum are perfect examples why.
"We're gonna live together" "I'll never leave you for another girl whoever comes along you'll always be my girl" etc etc etc etc I could go on for days lad.

And shame you've been walking round with an "idiot" for three years. What a c*nt you must look!!
But I was taking you for a mug fum.Let's not even open this can of worms please.
Yeah course you were. See typical you, trying to play our relationship down to make yourself feel better. It's ok we believe you, all your family believe you, and all my family believe you, we were never really together, you were just taking me for a mug!! Course!!
Look, you're a girl, you're bound to believe what you want to believe. I'm not gonna shatter your views tbh. As long as I knew then that's all that matters. If you honestly thought I would spend the rest of my life with you, then you're bonkers fum.

Look, you're a girl, you're bound to believe what you want to believe. I'm not gonna shatter your views tbh. As long as I knew then that's all that matters. If you honestly thought I would spend the rest of my life with you, then you're bonkers fum.
Poor you.

3 years wow, ashame to see a relationship break down on a forum really.
Tbh, it was nothing to me. I'm a cold hearted muthaf*cker still. I never saw the relationship going anywhere. Her behaviours on this forum are perfect examples why.
"We're gonna live together" "I'll never leave you for another girl whoever comes along you'll always be my girl" etc etc etc etc I could go on for days lad.
HahahahahaThem talks are bless. It just kept you sweet. Llow trying to make me out to be moist still.Let's stop this now, cos if you continue, I will do something I regret on sunday on my little nephew's life. Don't f*ck with me.