The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

Better to master them random characters, or the seemingly less popular ones IMO.Cos every one knows ur typical ken/ryu moves. If you can play aggressive offence paly with charge character ur laughin.
charge characters are so difficult for me swear
SMH @ HD remix having spectator mode but SF IV not...
X f*ck*ng ZAKLY

Better to master them random characters, or the seemingly less popular ones IMO.Cos every one knows ur typical ken/ryu moves. If you can play aggressive offence paly with charge character ur laughin.
kinda true and not at the same time if that makes sense. thing is everyone figures it would be better to master the more unpopular random characters BUT you rarely see the characters with the same moves everyone knows get stopped due to how many people know their moves. obviously if you step up against someone with a character they dont know very well then they dont know what to expect but i think it still seems not to make much difference in the actual fights whether they know your chosen character or not.

SMH @ HD remix having spectator mode but SF IV not...
nah! that is skank!must be too much data for capcom servers to relay?!? all them polygons n sh*t?
LOL. No... just lazy devs/shitty powers at the top of the tree. It also doesn't have a tournament mode BUT
Capcom plans on updating the game with a Championship Mode, which offers tournament-style network play. Top placers in this mode will have their replay data uploaded to Capcom's servers and made accessible to the masses.
Costume packs will also be released but will cost money.
Fitz you coppin' it mate?
Yep.

can anyone drop a WORKING tutorial on this towel trick?
u talkin bout charge characters yeaH?just remember to always hold back or diagonal away from ur opponent at every opporunity. even when i've jumped forward, quickly get back on that charge. and dem manual hit combos. keep holding back and then release ur sonic booms, crystal flash rolls, izuna drops, flash kicks, and dash punches... in between.remember it also provide natural blockin against ur opponents attacks and u can easily ketch them exposed bein a charge character. just quickly release a charged move.Once u master it, you can release mad flows as if u controllin any ken or ryus trust.

u talkin bout charge characters yeaH?just remember to always hold back or diagonal away from ur opponent at every opporunity. even when i've jumped forward, quickly get back on that charge. and dem manual hit combos. keep holding back and then release ur sonic booms, crystal flash rolls, izuna drops, flash kicks, and dash punches... in between.remember it also provide natural blockin against ur opponents attacks and u can easily ketch them exposed bein a charge character. just quickly release a charged move.Once u master it, you can release mad flows as if u controllin any ken or ryus trust.
lol creasin' i think he meant the towel trick to fix his xbox

lol i think he meant the towel trick to fix his xbox
LOLOLOL soz my bad. im a PS3 head so had no idea it was relation to that.anyways mi gone to get some lucnh.

LOLOLOL soz my bad. im a PS3 head so had no idea it was relation to that.anyways mi gone to get some lucnh.
lol seemed so random when i was reading i was thinkin, wtf how man get charge characters from towel

lol seemed so random when i was reading i was thinkin, wtf how man get charge characters from towel
LOOLdon't even relatetoo much

wat

Guest Flat Ericó
wat
lmfaocreased

wat
lmfaocreased
lmaodidn't even see risky's replyrisky >>.im laughing here. Mans waiting on someone to help him to fix his 360 and he's talking about mastering ken and ryu aahahah