The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

lol at thinking the 360s SF stable compares to ps3's lions den
bars.gotta c/s aswell
joke ting
do you not c/s?/oh ye who was the best on sfhd 360?
beg we send maczman to just pax themu on games later?
this guydon't know how you have the urge to speak wicked like thatafter you beat me like twice in 10 games

Watch when I start landing those juggles and hitting those focus cancels though.
:rolleyes:
You KNOW which juggle I mean. And you clocked me pulling off the cancel a couple of time.You have fully mastered your inputs on your specials though. You using a pad?
yeah yeah that combo is kinda sick does like 35-40%yeah analog the trick is to not move it too much when doing fireballs

Skemar. How come you always sweep when you come in with the kick from the air.I dont ever see you doing the little gay jab kick (Low Kick) then landing a nice dragon.

If you are getting a stick, it makes no diff what you play it on. Graphics are the same. It's not exactly a complex game in terms of looks.X Box live is very stable and I've played about 50 games online in the last day and a bit, I think we got lag for one round for a split second. At all other times it was no different to playing in the Arcade in person.Can't comment on PSN.

lol they don't even have parties, bet them man don't use mics when playing as well just like fifa :lol:them man talk a good game but at the end everyone always sways to the 360sho was a ps3 guy banging out the games but i see man joining into the banter got himself a mic and now is apart of ussnm

lol they don't even have parties, bet them man don't use mics when playing as well just like fifa :lol:them man talk a good game but at the end everyone always sways to the 360sho was a ps3 guy banging out the games but i see man joining into the banter got himself a mic and now is apart of ussnm
gasHDRemix there was parties and it never used to lag either when playing ppl on friends listhowever playing other people there used to be quite a bit of laglol @ no mics