fao of people who work with elderly people or have elderly relatives

MARLO STANSFIELD

2DAY I WAS IN A ROOM WITH SOME 90 YR OLDSHE HAD AN ULCER ON HER FANNNYDOCTOR LEFT ROOM 2 GO FETCH SOME GLOVES 2 RUB SOME CREAM ON HER ANTIQUE MINGEU LOT DNT KNOW AWKWARD TILL UR IN A ROOM WITH A DEMENTED SEMI NAKED WHITE WOMAN WITH MINGE THAT LOOOKED LIKED AND SMELL LIKED AN ANCHOVY PIZZALONGEST 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFEHAPPY DAYS
:lol: thats f*ckedAnd it isnt a race ting, cah my grandpops was in there. Lol @ thinking I was visiting him. The last time I saw him I took him a fan. He was talking to himself and couldnt manage to go toilet. Couldnt go ever again.
It must be hard going to see ur grandad in one of them homes, but u should go and see him once in a while. I think he would appreciate his grandboy visiting him...even if he is talking to himself.It would literally kill me to see my grandparents in a home, but i would owe it to them by visiting once in a while.It even hurt when i saw my grandma in hospital up until her last day. Tore me up man.

Yeah my mrs works at one of dem care homes. The stories she tells me are deep, sickening & just fundamentally f*cked tbh.The killer thing is people are paying VERY LARGE sums of money to these companies so they can 'look' after these oap but alot of them are not hardly doing any looking after.They is this old lady that suffers from dementia, her story is really sad. She was put there by her sister, tho she has family, no one ever comes to visit her but the family rinse her money, no calls, at times she'd sit in her room just shaking/twitching, at times she'd get undressed & proceed to run around the home naked screaming 'you want me? you want me?' & just bussin the most nasty positions that would put you off sex for years.Like Marlon said, I'd rather top myself than suffer like some of these eldery people.

Yeah my mrs works at one of dem care homes. The stories she tells me are deep, sickening & just fundamentally f*cked tbh.The killer thing is people are paying VERY LARGE sums of money to these companies so they can 'look' after these oap but alot of them are not hardly doing any looking after.They is this old lady that suffers from dementia, her story is really sad. She was put there by her sister, tho she has family, no one ever comes to visit her but the family rinse her money, no calls, at times she'd sit in her room just shaking/twitching, at times she'd get undressed & proceed to run around the home naked screaming 'you want me? you want me?' & just bussin the most nasty positions that would put you off sex for years.Like Marlon said, I'd rather top myself than suffer like some of these eldery people.
Yeah some dude at work knew someone with dementia who tried to kill himself. Thought "f*ck it, I'm gonna jump out of the window" but forgot he lived on the bottom floor. Man said it was true stores but that sounds f*cked either way.

Let's keep this non racial yeah, cos I've visited these places and seen all creeds and colours in them so this "it's a white people thing" doesn't wash.Safe in advance.
which is the point i was trying to make above stillyour right its not even the colour thing these are elder relatives one of them must be related to someone i know ya feel me?the way one man was crying in his room im not joking its nuts and when you work there for a time you get safe with some and then when a death occurs it gets emotional.cha dont even wanna talk about this no more.gone
I was going to acknowledge your point but mine kind of reiterated it.It's a sad place. My Nan is in one.People want to judge and say putting her in these places is nasty but she couldn't cope, she lived in a massive house in North London, me and my parents live in East London, my uncle lives outta London. Her kids, my mum and uncle, now have their own families and can't be there 24hrs a day, though believe me when I say my mum tried. It made my mum ill, the stress. Coming home from work and then driving to Cockfosters ffs, 3 nights a week. My grandad died about 10 years ago and she was totally dependent on him. My nan was losing it mentally. Getting strangers knock on her door and doing her out of money. People doing work on the house and DRIVING her to cash point so she could get more out. What could be done?Thing is it's different with individuals. My dad's Mum lives alone, not far from us and has a good social life, won't ever go to a home and coped with my grandad dying better than my other nan.Bun all this race talk, it's about situations.
Not arsed. I cud neva eva EVA put my mum or dad in one of those sh*t holes. Not eva. It's not even an option atall. If it was that hard to visit I'd move them in with me and look after them. Don't any1 try come up with some scenario wer I 'cudnt' coz i wud make a way. Trust me. Maybe it's diffrent 4 u or wateva but 4 me f*ck. THAT. Under no circumstances. Again. f*ck. THAT. *takes chill pill*

my mum works in an old peoples home, i think alot of people need to take their head out their arses and actually visit one of these places.yes there is alot of horrible sh*t that happends, but there are residents who love it there and if they werent in one of these homes would be in a sh*t little council flat with no one to talk to and no one to help them do everyday tasks.

my mum works in an old peoples home, i think alot of people need to take their head out their arses and actually visit one of these places.yes there is alot of horrible sh*t that happends, but there are residents who love it there and if they werent in one of these homes would be in a sh*t little council flat with no one to talk to and no one to help them do everyday tasks.
for real

Guest DN Braund

its like everythingtheres good places and theres sh*t placesunfortunately the sh*t places will always get more press and be prominent in peoples recollection of these places coz lets face it, good news just isnt news at all

My parents will always have me or my brothers or sister to talk to and help them with their every day tasks. Allow chossin a home coz its the lesser of 2 evils
What about when you have to go to work? How long are you looking to take off to care for you parents? Some people underestimate the amount of time that goes into caring for someone. And f*ck the time, emotional stress is a next ting, both draining and painful. Having to watch the person who wiped your sh*t, cared for you and dem ting, now in a worst state than you were dem days aint no joke. People going on like its some part-time ting. You think they have carers in 24hours a day for fun? Cant get materinity or paternity type leave for them ting on a long term. Its not that bad in them places

My parents will always have me or my brothers or sister to talk to and help them with their every day tasks. Allow chossin a home coz its the lesser of 2 evils
What about when you have to go to work? How long are you looking to take off to care for you parents? Some people underestimate the amount of time that goes into caring for someone. And f*ck the time, emotional stress is a next ting, both draining and painful. Having to watch the person who wiped your sh*t, cared for you and dem ting, now in a worst state than you were dem days aint no joke. People going on like its some part-time ting. You think they have carers in 24hours a day for fun? Cant get materinity or paternity type leave for them ting on a long term. Its not that bad in them places
They wiped my sh*t and cared 4 me so I'll wipe their sh*t and care 4 them. Ive got 3 brothers n a sis so we can take a weekday each n I'll gladly do weekends. I love lookin after people I love anyways so I wudn't mind atall. If I had a kid I'd HAVE to look after it wether I was financially stable or not, so I'll see it like I've got my parents so i HAVE to look after them. Givin them away is not an option

Guest Logster

Everytime I'm in one it breaks my heart.SMH at the people that own these establishments, they are loaded.They turn a blind eye to these things.I would NEVER EVER put my mum or dad in there.They can live with me.

my grand mother has a well in africa and a few livestockshe is living it large in many peoples eyes back homeim going to do the exact same with my mum build her a house(cheap as chips) build her something that will give her a steady income and do my own thing also will help financiallyi will NEVER do this to my mum ever if I do hope god burns me in hell