FAO-: Londoners

streets.

Don't it feel like London is being dug up right now?Everywhere I go I'm seeing road/street works going on. Temporary lights seem to be everywhere and even quiet little streets are having the pavements pulled out.Im seeing this mainly in South* - anyone else in other parts of London noticing this?* no south/north/west/east beef please. we all know west man are sweetboys, east man wear multi-coloured clothes and north man drive bait 08 plate ringers.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur threads boring
I've never seen you post before so I took the liberty of reading through some of your previous posts. They contain such comments as
Start of the year was bad, getting better now though.09 better be my year
never played wii fit, so i dunno.how old is your sister?
I like soft kisses on my forehead - dunno why, just feels nice
The above 3 comments = I don't need to :ghost: you as your life is pretty such summed up above.Enjoy your evening.

ye i can now c/s this. so mike kane wot were u sayin
At first, just wanted to confirm where this bitch Vanessa was coming from, then once I found out, I found it appropiate to reveal who she was to the rest of the forum, in addition to simmering her down, before she'd be made a statistic.No need to even continue, her picture is all the sending that needs to be done.