FAO-: The woman this morning

streets.

Thing I hate most on the tube is when you are waiting for the doors to open to get off the train and some c*nt at the platform tries to get on the train before you snd others can get off, straight barge and tell man to move the f*ck out the way. Or them pricks that stand on the right hand side on the escalators :angry:
Them two things bug me right off.You always seem to find people from other countries doing both of these crimes. Especially at Victoria station...arrghhhh f*cks me right off and you some people need to learn to open their mouths. They usually see that someones standing on the right hand side of the escalator and they just stop behind them without asking them to move over, so then it creates a hole bunch of people standing on both sides of the escalator. :angry:
f*ck*ng spastic euro touristsyou know the type!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing I hate most on the tube is when you are waiting for the doors to open to get off the train and some c*nt at the platform tries to get on the train before you snd others can get off, straight barge and tell man to move the f*ck out the way. Or them pricks that stand on the right hand side on the escalators :angry:
What side do you stand on?

innitswear its stand on the right walk on the left

You're supposed to stand on the right.You're one of them annoying foreigners.*Spits*And LOL at the british public.Noone says a f*ck*ng word to people in their way. They just stand quietly behind, hoping their constant exhaling louder and louder of air will somehow alert the person in front that they wish to move past. All going right up behind them but NEVER saying anything.The looks I get coz I say "Excuse me can you stand on the right so people can get past please. Thanks".

Innit, aren't you supposed to stand on the right?

lmao chair beef does get emotional on public transportsince my head got closed in the doors i dont tend to join in for the scrabble, im just grateful to be fully in tbh but yesterday, after work, i was pissedi LET one train go thinking, nah il allow it, wait 4 space on the next 1, my feet r bunning zootsTHEN, cuz i was so consumed in thoughts and music, i didnt realise some next crew had formed on the platform infront of meso EVERYONE got on before me, and wat made it worse is i watched the seats fill up 1 by 1 slow motionbear in mid this is after i had been crushed at work by the roller shelves in the stock room, and left on the ground whilst shelves had fallen on my head, so hip and head are in pain at this pointwhen i finally got on i said 'i should just slap every single one of u with shopping bags'it was meant 2 be in my head but i had headphones in so it came out 2 realitywas 2 pissed 2 careother than that tho f*ck the stiff seatswinter = gloves = i dont response to stand and hold on as long as theres no coffee breath or stinking armpit near me
bet everyone was thing "look at this crazy black woman"

Just remembered, went out for dinner with some friends last week. One of my friends just got back from Oz but he's from Somerset. Could not understand London at all lol. Guy was so lost. Talking about "Argh, why is everyone in such a rush!" Told me a story about how the guys that used to be on his school rugby team told him about their trip to London about 6 months ago. One of them ended up punching a guy coz he held the doors open for the guy to get on the tube and he didn't say thankyou.So to add to the list... People that hold the door open for others. People that walk slow or stop suddenly at stations. People that expect you to talk to them for ANY reason on the tube.

Them ones where you say excuse me AFTER pushing them. About stand on the left.
*Spuds*Even worse are those people where you go one way to go around them, then they drift like f*ck*ng cattle to block your movement against the wall, so you move round again and they f*ck*ng drift again.End up just barging the cunts and exhaling air like those elevator wankers.I seriously hate the journey to and from work.

innitswear its stand on the right walk on the left
You're supposed to stand on the right.You're one of them annoying foreigners.*Spits*
Innit, aren't you supposed to stand on the right?
Obviously I ment ppl who stand on the left, jeez this place.Someone was standing on the left today with her friend next to her on the right, I was about 4 ppl behind cos no one infront of me said sh*t, had to shout down for them to move to the side, f*ck these ppl who are oblivious to the world around them and the pricks who are too polite/shook to say anything.

I feel to buy a zone 1-6 travel card and spend the whole day on the tube, going from south to east to north to west then back to south.I love the underground, i just cnt stand the people who are still half asleep on it.
Are you gonna go up for air or just spend the whole day sitting on trains? sounds like my idea of hell but each to their own.

I feel to buy a zone 1-6 travel card and spend the whole day on the tube, going from south to east to north to west then back to south.I love the underground, i just cnt stand the people who are still half asleep on it.
Are you gonna go up for air or just spend the whole day sitting on trains? sounds like my idea of hell but each to their own.
Yea, il go up for air cos i know ill def get hungry and will wanna buy something, but i just wana go all over the place and go on every line...even DLR and waterloo and city.

Some people can be so aimless on the underground. Its f*ck*ng annoying.
erm they will be called TOURISTS, tourists also include people who may reside in london but rarely use the tube. *remembers the day some polish women mustve invoked all sorts of polish swear words on me cos i was walking on the left hand side on the escalator... one side is to stand and the other is to WALK!! there is no 3rd lane for running.

lol @ gettin up for female in 08i wouldnt get up for a man and apparently women and men are equalso boy...
c/s *spuds*
would only get up if i knew there was a possiblity of me and that said female f*ck*ng. other than that its f*ck you
:lol: bwahahahaha standard proceedure
since my head got closed in the doors i dont tend to join in for the scrabble, im just grateful to be fully in tbh
reminds me of some swag mcs they sometime interview on pirate radio... "yeh like, im just happy to be here like, enit" :lol:
i've had old people ask me for me seat. they normally say their knees or feet hurt.i dont normally give up my seat because im never paying attention
LMAOMAOcome in like when when someones asks u a stupid question an they get no reply...all the above stil have me laughing lol