FAO-: The woman this morning

streets.

I know you were tired. I know you probably got out of bed at 6am.You might even have children that you had to get ready for school.But at the end of the day, when that man got up from the seat at London Bridge you should have just run towards your holy grail. Your hesitation allowed me to swerve between 2 people and claim the last seat for the rest of the tube journey. It was so comfortable being able to read the Metro with 2 hands instead of holding onto the rail and using 1 hand to turn the page.I could see the pain etched across your face, but I felt no remorse as you dont seem to have any physical disabilitys and your not over 50.However I'm willing to make this public apology, maybe next time I'll let you take it.Streets

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand why men get up for women who arent disabled or preggers. You arent getting a number nor will Jah say "You know what, you did good. I'll pay you back someday". I'll only offer a spare seat if someone else is standing directly in front of it. I'm observant and my reaction time is usually on point, therefore I usually know when someone is moving like they are about to get off next stop and assume the "On your marks" position.

she hesitated = her heart weren't in it
Basically.For example the other day we was about 30 seconds away from stopping at a main station. About 10 people started preparing to leave their seats which would have meant plenty of spare seats for those already on the train.As the train doors opened everyone filed off the train. As the last people were leaving my carriage I slunk my way through people and jumped into my richly deserved seat. All the other fast people quickly adopted their chosen seats.That left 3 people with 1 chair between them.Now instead of unashamedly all running towards it, they dilly dallied like Arsenal around the 18 yard box. This allowed a NEW passenger to just walk on the train and straight into the seat.Fools.

I'll never understand why men get up for women who arent disabled or preggers. You arent getting a number nor will Jah say "You know what, you did good. I'll pay you back someday". I'll only offer a spare seat if someone else is standing directly in front of it. I'm observant and my reaction time is usually on point, therefore I usually know when someone is moving like they are about to get off next stop and assume the "On your marks" position.
This is what its about. f*ck, I've seen someone give their seat to a business man before just becuase he had 2 carrier bags of shopping and a suit case. Mug.

you know when the tube is jam and women stand infront of you watchingyou expecting you to give up your seatpiss off I've had a long day toBig up streetsIts called equality women you wanted it so you have got it
you know dem ones, lol. I give a smile and them proceed to either )a shut eyes and go to sleep or B) read the paper.

I dont get the bus much but when i do I dont get up for old people. You were fine standing up at the bus stop but now you want to sit down? Dont think so mate.
Not really a valid comparison still. Pavements usually don't lurch dramatically from side-to-side and speed up/slow down suddenly. Not to mention lots of bus stops have seating

I dont get the bus much but when i do I dont get up for old people. You were fine standing up at the bus stop but now you want to sit down? Dont think so mate.
Not really a valid comparison still. Pavements usually don't lurch dramatically from side-to-side and speed up/slow down suddenly. Not to mention lots of bus stops have seating
I think the only thing that can save this girls day is her water breaking. Shes on a roll of chatting sh*t tbh

I think the only thing that can save this girls day is her water breaking. Shes on a roll of chatting sh*t tbh
Long way off from that happening so looks like more sh*t is to come.

she hesitated = her heart weren't in it
Basically.For example the other day we was about 30 seconds away from stopping at a main station. About 10 people started preparing to leave their seats which would have meant plenty of spare seats for those already on the train.As the train doors opened everyone filed off the train. As the last people were leaving my carriage I slunk my way through people and jumped into my richly deserved seat. All the other fast people quickly adopted their chosen seats.That left 3 people with 1 chair between them.Now instead of unashamedly all running towards it, they dilly dallied like Arsenal around the 18 yard box. This allowed a NEW passenger to just walk on the train and straight into the seat.Fools.
That's me tbh, allow running towards the seat and having someone be equally as quick as you and getting there before you and you left standing there like some donut. Not on it.

lol yesterday man was standing had my headphones blaring out. there was a blind dude behind me seated. man just noticed bare ppl givin me stare, then clocked the blind breh had got up n wanted to get past mestandardly took his seat after even tho there was nxt ppl waiting for seats, they were out of range. look up ppl still givin me stare so im like why goin on like hes a top breh draw for the gat dnt really care. screw face orn

Guest DN Braund

i hate the dance of the chairs on a tube trainu'll all b standin there n u see someone twitch on thweir seat, then u look around to see ur competitionu wanna act gentlemanly n seem to let other heads go for the seat, but deep dwn u want it urselfso u pretend to not care about the seat while watchin whoever else is goin for itthen u get that real awkward moment when theres 5 of you eyeing up the same seatu dnt wanna seem like a greedy c*nt so u wait to see who will go firstbut no one does, so now theres a free seat n like 10 ppl watchin it so u jus wait for someoen to tell you to take the seatso u can refuse and offer it to them insteadchair politics is f*cked

lol yesterday man was standing had my headphones blaring out. there was a blind dude behind me seated. man just noticed bare ppl givin me stare, then clocked the blind breh had got up n wanted to get past mestandardly took his seat after even tho there was nxt ppl waiting for seats, they were out of range. look up ppl still givin me stare so im like why goin on like hes a top breh draw for the gat dnt really care. screw face orn
:lol: