FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rah mans bang on the fifa now yeahtbh i think he's bang on anything he can dominate at.who wants a game on pro quickly
I can't lie, I'm like dis. I want it all, and I wont stop till I get it. gift and a cursejust had some sick game. not gonna lie (I'm thickle)tevez>>>>>>berbacarlos, I will send u an invite to the club before 10

yer defence is a jokeis it not better if you assign everyone a position yerand let the computer do the ones that are empty?cos otherwise organisation is f*cked
was gonna say this
na, dat dont work, cos when u need the ball played to you and all dat. computer dont do it right... trusti think i clocked what bummi was doing, he kept attacking with the full backs. thats why whenever they're attacking we had 3 defenders.

Low this I cannot be part of a team like this Rez.- Allow kicking Reams from the team, he does alright and turns up for matches all the time.- Please do not invite me to a team with that Bummi guy in it, waste of space man does not know what a clearance is, How the f*ck you gonna play defence and not know how to press any other button besides X????????- Zak man should be on the wing or something, he loses posession to easy in the center cuz he surrounded by guys and never can play a pass quick enough.Rowan - Man kept coming into my space on the right but he was doin alright apart from that. Why can't people just hold their own positions????

no one can say nuttin about bummie, if he dont play ANY who will?and the less man the better, its been proven.when u got guys filling up the midfield everyone thinks they cane make dese darting runs which leads to the guy playing ANY having to bring out one of the back 4. I saw it happen so many times