What E-characters are in for 2009???

Lucarelli

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id prefer if the name changes just ceased. theres only about 5 of us or so not to have changed names no? ur e personas are fine.. sort out your real lives.
the ironywith yur constantly changing appearanceu come like vip2's very own michael jacksonplus yur sexuality is kindah up in the air, so i suppose u got that in common with him too
the irony is on you.. ur jokes are lame and done to deathur weak attempt to come like THAT guy when u signed up failed since u begged for forgivnessi have posted my pic since rwd times were u even there then? no.. but just jump on some bandwagon. im as gay as your father like i told youyou have no persona so dont botherur still a c*nt in 2009.. kudos

id prefer if the name changes just ceased. theres only about 5 of us or so not to have changed names no? ur e personas are fine.. sort out your real lives.
the ironywith yur constantly changing appearanceu come like vip2's very own michael jacksonplus yur sexuality is kindah up in the air, so i suppose u got that in common with him too
the irony is on you.. ur jokes are lame and done to deathi have posted my pic since rwd timesim as gay as your father like i told youyou have no persona so dont botherur still a c*nt in 2009.. kudos
poor replyexpected better tbh

the irony is on you.. ur jokes are lame and done to deathi have posted my pic since rwd timesim as gay as your father like i told youyou have no persona so dont botherur still a c*nt in 2009.. kudos
it's fitting for the c*nt im replying too cos after all you......."cant be bothered" ..remember ;)

it's fitting for the c*nt im replying too
where did yur mother post?

could just post random sh*t and be another scorpz/social but i think the current market is saturated with these types as creamy and superstition enter the fray
Not gonna lie I'm gettin mad right nowHow am I entering the fray, I've pioneered the vibe since '02/'03I might need to start a topic registering my outrage at this lack of recognition. Shits got me Goddaz angry.

could just post random sh*t and be another scorpz/social but i think the current market is saturated with these types as creamy and superstition enter the fray
Not gonna lie I'm gettin mad right nowHow am I entering the fray, I've pioneered the vibe since '02/'03I might need to start a topic registering my outrage at this lack of recognition. Shits got me Goddaz angry.
lmao