• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the anal tsunami
Big up Carpe on the left.
Big up Venom on the right.
ur any EMO. u lost b4 u started
You admitted you were homosexual and had had sexual relationships with several male members on this forum including Carpe.A few moronic imbeciles call me an emo because I have longish hair. Who really lost?
i will say you all lost by making useless unfounded claims, .. keep my name out of your love affairs u pricks

f*ck how can I forget the shooting star press!How can the E ban that move?Billy Kidman was sho, WWE has killed off to many talents.shootingstarpress1.gifshootingstarpress2.gif
Evan Bourne aka Matt Sydal nails it far better. Kidman botched it far too much.
Lyger invented the move, Kidman was the first to do it Lazy backflip style.TBH, its Jushin Lyger and Kidmans move.Kidman botched it alot though, even merked himself a few times, but move is still sick!!!!

In what sense is Austin the best?
Austin >If anything he was part of the reason why the 'E revolutionized the business. The feuds with Vince and The Rock where massive! Them 3 Wrestlemania matches against The Rock go down as classic Wrestlemania moments, from him winning the title to turning heel with Vince and The Rock FINALLY beating him. Now don't get me wrong The Rock was excellent to watch but Steve Austin was a bad ass who did what WE have all wanted to do to our boss and that is opening a can of whoop and stomping a mud hole dry!Austin put asses in seats!
Hogan was just as revolutionary, but you wouldnt big him up :rolleyes:

>>>>>>>Hulk HoganGuy used to annoy the hell outta me with his stuid patriotism. Saying that, his entrance music was a lot and his poses/that thing to make the crowd scream louder was hypeWorst finisher for a big name, but them man werent really on the finishers

Submission: Cross face chicken wing (I'm sure that wasnt a joke that we used to run back in the day. Bob Backland used to buss it)People's Elbow really was the most electrifying move in sports entertainment. Stunner was the best finisher
TBFH STUNNER FTWn yeh chicken wing is like a crippler crossface standing up