Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

If it was as easy as signing up and reading two pages of HTML, the whole world would be doing it. Pictures of accounts don't mean a thing. If you're making big pees and coming on here telling everyone about it, then imo you're lying or just an idiot, because this kind of thing is about competitiveness as well.
what on earth are you talking about easy as reading two pages of html? Competitveness? This is vip2 ffs ramos im not a spread better nor do i trade forex but i do read market reports religiously and in particular Nomuras Global equity research papers as they provide a different perspective and thus far for me a profitable one.Ill upload them if your interested, they are quite a difficult read - at the moment they are extremely bearish to uk banks

If it was as easy as signing up and reading two pages of HTML, the whole world would be doing it. Pictures of accounts don't mean a thing. If you're making big pees and coming on here telling everyone about it, then imo you're lying or just an idiot, because this kind of thing is about competitiveness as well.
what on earth are you talking about easy as reading two pages of html? Competitveness? This is vip2 ffs ramos im not a spread better nor do i trade forex but i do read market reports religiously and in particular Nomuras Global equity research papers as they provide a different perspective and thus far for me a profitable one.Ill upload them if your interested, they are quite a difficult read - at the moment they are extremely bearish to uk banks
please do uploadim looking to do financial economics this year at uni anyway so even if i dnt understand fully now .....

Trading is competitive, no? Why the f*ck would you be showing the world how to make the same amount of money as you if you were really getting it like that? No one gives their money making secrets away unless they're stupid or a communist.

Bought 50,000 RBS shares @ 12pnow 20p :)
Cheeeeeez4 grand profit like that :Y:
If you got money for long term investments stick it in barclays.Guaranteed quadruple of initial investment in 4 years.

Trading is competitive, no? Why the f*ck would you be showing the world how to make the same amount of money as you if you were really getting it like that? No one gives their money making secrets away unless they're stupid or a communist.
Why you angry brah?It's snow day.

The window of opportunity where stocks uk banks in particular were under leveraged and undervalued is now gone imo so your getting yesterdays news today. The risk is now priced in correctly. Your a fool if you think its as simple as having a magic formula or as you put it 'money making secrets' :lol:

Bought 50,000 RBS shares @ 12pnow 20p :)
Cheeeeeez4 grand profit like that :Y:
If you got money for long term investments stick it in barclays.Guaranteed quadruple of initial investment in 4 years.
Yh they are in some monopolistic position come the end of this madness aren't they?Or isnt it HSBC?But nontheless barclays shares are diving should hedge then spread sell on them to cover any possible losses.

The window of opportunity where stocks uk banks in particular were under leveraged and undervalued is now gone imo so your getting yesterdays news today. The risk is now priced in correctly. Your a fool if you think its as simple as having a magic formula or as you put it 'money making secrets' :lol:
Ok...good luckIt's "you're a fool" btw

from claiming i am either a liar or a idiot you have now resorted to criticising my grammar :lol:

from claiming i am either a liar or a idiot you have now resorted to criticising my grammar :lol:
No, I accepted what you said re the markets....Then CORRECTED your grammar. There is a difference. :lol:

No, I accepted what you said re the markets....Then CORRECTED your grammar. There is a difference. :lol:
ok fair enough

the thing is ur trying to base ur "logic" on common sense.. not actual facts..

where have i tried to base my logic on common sense?

Guest Logster
Logster is on this aswell rah, are you all bare lucky or just clued up.
I just work at RBS so I knew what was gonna happen with the shares tbh.Its not something I would do make a living, its just for fun.

where have i tried to base my logic on common sense?
the whole thing about if it was so easy everyone would be doing it. first of all there ARE lots of people doing it. but this is the time where most of those 'everyone' are scared off thats why the price is still low. and by the talk of people having some secret formula which they dare not share with anyoneand by 2nd guessing whether hes really done it or not. not that i wld do that myself as i beleive investing in such a bank is not a wise option considering the govt's plans

So if as you say the share price will eventually reach £1/£2 and at the current price of 20p, is it not worth investing still?
Thats more wishful thinking on my behalf. If credit losses are on a similar scale to 1990s and at a similar pace then the domestic banks should weather this storm and break even for as long as the downturn lasts.But the evidence thus far is that the downturn could be worse meaning credit losses will be larger, downturn will happen faster thus further negative capital effects from write-downs on securities. The majority of research papers i have read on this favour a negative stance. i.e. regarding any strength on government measures as a selling opportunity. But because i am not a full time trader i cannot afford to manage my portfolio 24/7. I have set a stop loss at 16p for RBS.RBS Lloyds & Barc need in the region of 80bn in equity injections, support on this scale is not possible without shareholder dilution or full scale nationalisation. My most likely plan of action will be to test the waters for another 2 weeks then pull out of uk banks and concentrate on low level debt asian economies. Regarding policy action asian economies still have significant room to ease monetary conditions. Currently i am keeping close tabs on Standard Charter.

Guest LucaPiano

Juande f*ck it, you're so good you might aswell go apply for a job in the city as a stock broker, easy mate aint it, i reckon youll get the job within 10minutes and you'll be there for 20 years