MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

Weirder things have happened in MMA Anderson is getting older, Munoz has good hands and a decent chin,

maybe he reckons he can do a Sonnen and also add a better stand up challenge for Anderson to go with it. i'm still quietly gutted that Hendo didnt return to Middleweight as i think he has the right blend of styles to take on and Beat Anderson.

Condit vs Kos

GSP vs Diaz

comfirmed for superbowl weekend,

heres hoping the Silva Sonnen match goes on that card to, and heres hoping Condit can win his match and get his shot.

Hendo will move down to 185 after he loses to Shogun :)

Silva-Sonnen has to be in Brazil, don't see it being on the same card as superbowl weekend. Those two fights at welterweight are perfect, having the Anderson vs Chael rematch is out of place.

I got my money on Condit against Koscheck. If you look back @ 135, Kos struggled vs Hughes on the feet, for the majority of the opening round. Get Condit in there, a faster, much harder hitting guy, spectacular stand up; I dont see Kos lasting long. He will be diving for that double leg. Condit has it in the bag imo.

I got my money on Condit against Koscheck. If you look back @ 135, Kos struggled vs Hughes on the feet, for the majority of the opening round. Get Condit in there, a faster, much harder hitting guy, spectacular stand up; I dont see Kos lasting long. He will be diving for that double leg. Condit has it in the bag imo.

If Condit loses to Koscheck will he lose his title shot?

Looking forward to seeing Faber at 139, but beyond that I'm fully hyped on watching Overeem at 140.