P.BRISCO = LMAO!!!

VENI VIDI VICI

Everybody must have their day.Recently it has beenMike Kane with the whole clueless fan thing and whatever else he was accused of.Flat Eric with the whole gay thingAnd now P.Brisco with the whole internet gangster thing.Not saying any of these accusations are true may I add but it is how it went down.

the reason why brisco is such an internet victim is because he takes himself too serious and tries to bring his real life persona onto teh interwebz
this post is fail.so ur not meant to be urself is what ur saying?
this post is faildo you know what a persona is?
weak like j moneys legscut it out

:/ So the anti-Mike G bandwagon is around the corner yeah?This forum gets so predictable sometimes.
shut up u nerd d*ck suckin c*ntmikekanepharrelok2.jpgabout predictabledis thread wasn't a send, jus lmfao @ tingu had to bring ur suckbrisco jigga lips & start backin him when they was a need
LMAO the f*ck u doing with your hand

the reason why brisco is such an internet victim is because he takes himself too serious and tries to bring his real life persona onto teh interwebz
jeeezstruggled to find a definition for "persona"google is you bro

Lo..Almost.. But it in the endblake-fielder-civil_39786t.jpg

Lo..Almost.. But it in the enddrop.jpg

HaHa i knew somethin was up with this Penny Traitor dude wen he started a E beef cos he got offended on me asking where i can cop a blk bandana he got emo talking about come to my Uni and i PMed him saying come Roundwood Park, NW10He never but the thing is to this day he holds a grudge over datShameful he wat in his 20's too?Just like Rez dude is 27 on here talking like a Tookie Williams lol