The runnin man

queen101

shoulda just got cab in first place

Guest Logster

All things considered, if this story and all its added bits are true there are a couple of things that need to be pointed out

A night bus to South London!? Are you f*ck*ng mad!? I wouldn't have gone in the first place
I would rather I was ON MY OWN than to be with someone and still end up by myself in such a situation
I can see why he legged it. He should have called you afterwards to see if you were still alive, but then again, you've gotta think about his pride.
noif you like the girl enough to be on the road with her on some date flex you should like her enough not to leave her at 3am on streatham hill with 8 goons approaching
u kno what it would have been better if he said to u 'we should run or lets run or lets move'he didnt even warn u, which is y i wouldnt give him a second chancesayin that tho if i seen him start dussin, i probably would have ran too
its the way he waited first like 'nothings gonna happen'then ran. truesay if he's disappeared off into the distance, i'm removing my shoes and dussin like a 100m final in accra but he didnt say anything
tbh if he watched them come off the bus n follow them then he's an idiotfor not runnin off earlierbt like i said, man was on a fail goin to south on a f*ckin NIGHT BUS so the whole night was a fail, this was just a DVD extra, one of them extended scenes
pride doesn't even come into this any real nigga will tell you that
stfupride has everything to do with ittheres a reason why the boy never spoke to her again... its called shameand u man can lie if u want, but we all know if any of u man liked a girl enough to walk about london with her, and then ran from a group of boys infront of her, u would never want to speak to her againinfact u would probably want to act like the whole thing never happened... and we all know yhe didn't run because it was okay to leave a link behindhe ran because he was in dangerand if the girl was his wify he would still be in dangeror if he was with his little sister or brother, he would still be in danger i'm not sayin i would openly sh*t on him, cuz at the end of the day it was self preservationbut allow all that well done talkand allow actin like guys who value their pride would of done the same thing
infact lets be honest this boy probably didn't see queen as a bosh, otherwise he wouldn't of moved so openly and as widely with her as he didhe probably liked her... atleast a littleso if thats the case how is it any better than a boy running and leaving one of his "uni friend" (as in not yur proppa ends friend) cuz the numbers are not in their favour and the other boys have knivesfair enough it dn't look like it will end wellbut what if u run away and they stab him to death?my point isabandoning people is cowardly
c/s everything o-guy said anything could have happened to herits not about being superman and fighting, its about both of you getting out of that situation together safelylol at you still standing there though queenwhen my guy had disappeared i would NEVER still be standing at the bus stopi would have gone to the cab office and caught a taxirather than to be standing there getting harrassed by 6 guysthe end of the story ishe shoulda caught the cab in the first place

cant believe he abandoned u in streatham!you could have got raped by those 6 guys.and you're right, he should have got the cab when it was suggested or just started walking away when he saw them again
LOL stfu.f*ckIN DRAMA QUEEN
she said they were harrassing heri'd never let myself get into a situation like that normally, but to be literally abandoned with those boys is out of orderif it say me and my mate and a bunch of girls were harassing us/trying it, i would NEVER run off and leave them behind with no warning

cant believe he abandoned u in streatham!you could have got raped by those 6 guys.and you're right, he should have got the cab when it was suggested or just started walking away when he saw them again
LOL stfu.f*ckIN DRAMA QUEEN
she said they were harrassing heri'd never let myself get into a situation like that normally, but to be literally abandoned with those boys is out of orderif it say me and my mate and a bunch of girls were harassing us/trying it, i would NEVER run off and leave them behind with no warning
1. The guy was not with any of hes mates.2. Even if the dude stayed there and they had intention of raping her. I doubt he woulda been able to prevent it TBH.As for me.. If i was in the situation.. Dunno what i would have done... Ive stood there before and been left in hosptial so i would obv be trying to think a bit smarter but still.

Guest Big Daddy Dave

lol @ hw quick i'd runi dnt even u aint my wife n id never in that kind of situation in the first place anywaysbt boy, i aint sticking around to wait for ANYTHING

to all the man saying 'f*ck pride' 'f*ck the link' etcwould you of picked up the phone when the goon asked you to?you wouldn't want toalie?if you really don't care about your pride and you're that scared of getting a beat down/shanked, then pick up the phone let them move you up let them take your phone, peas or whateverbut allow using the ''i don't care about the girl'' thing as an excuse for running awayi'd probably duck out too, IF i was by myself. but when another person comes into the equationthe situation changes, i've been in situations like this before and i NEVER leave people behind because that's selfish and cowardly

That goes without saying.BUT.The way this story has morphed is bullshit.I'm not defending him ducking out, but I'm that her attitude is f*ck*ng disgraceful.She's clearly on this running her mouth hype and a naive idiot, thinking her man would back whatever trouble she might attract. About trying to reason with 8 man at night. Shut the f*ck up.I would break down the story but I cba.Bottom line, the story is gas.

Guest Big Daddy Dave

i dnt even care i aint read the rest of the storybut man was on a fail either way so fail + fail still = failit would never happen to mebut id kick so swiftnever have i gone on a nightbus with a chick

lol the way the story has changed has made all the people that said they'd run look like wimps
not reallyshe mentioned what started the altercation in the first post
THEY BARGED MY GUY AN DROPPED THEIR FONE ON PURPOSE AN LOOKED HIM LIKE SAY PICK UP MY PHONE PUNK...
we all know why he didn't pick it upyet everyone ignored this, because they only had one thing on their mindsaving themselves

but he shouldn't of ran away thoughit's obvious he cares about the girl when he didn't pick up the phone, the goons saw this as a sign of retaliation and it's probably the reason why they swung for himif he picked it up then they'd probably just violate him, slap him & jack himbut nohe was frontinhe didn't pick up the phone because he was protecting his pride and he didn't want to be violated in front of the girl. but he wasn't man enough to take the consequences of not picking up the phone so he ran awayend of

That goes without saying.BUT.The way this story has morphed is bullshit.I'm not defending him ducking out, but I'm that her attitude is f*ck*ng disgraceful.She's clearly on this running her mouth hype and a naive idiot, thinking her man would back whatever trouble she might attract. About trying to reason with 8 man at night. Shut the f*ck up.I would break down the story but I cba.Bottom line, the story is gas.
i personally think uve changed wot ur sayin tbh but anyway hang tite the real man dem
A link is a link because she doesn't get the same treatment as family, friends, or partner. She's there for sex. Am I gonna get battered for a link? No.Not saying I would have sprinted across the road and hurdled the barrier, but I don't see how the alternative of getting kicked the sh*t out of, and then her being left with them alone, is any better.The situation wouldn't happen with me for a start, so it's irrelevant, but he obviously didn't care about this chick as much as everyone likes to make out if he dussed at the first sign of trouble.She's just as stupid as he is if she didn't run exactly when he did, or a split second after.Bottom line, the situation should have been clocked from when you both saw them coming up the hill.You cant blame him saying he went on like he could "handle his biz"Because that makes you a moron if you think one man can take on 8, and so stayed at the bus stop thinking superman was about to get into his cape.