Race and the recession.

Lofa

Ofcourse. It's what 'they' want.First labelling Muslims as terrorists. Now there's a black president.You must be stupid if you can't see what's going on.
I wonder how they came up with that one :rolleyes:
You should be wondering why they came up with it.
I have been. I mean, it's not as if Muslims have been involved in acts of terrorism.
You're missing my point. There have been a handful of organisations committing acts of terrorism, but just because they act "in the name of Islam", doesn't mean they're Muslims.
Strong post.But unfortunately, because they call themselves Muslims that's what they're going to be labelled as./I seriously doubt Obama was put forward for Presidential candidacy and voted in by the American public in the foreknowledge that there was going to be an economic recession and it would be good to have a black man in charge to stir up racial tension.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofcourse. It's what 'they' want.First labelling Muslims as terrorists. Now there's a black president.You must be stupid if you can't see what's going on.
I have been. I mean, it's not as if Muslims have been involved in acts of terrorism.
You're missing my point. There have been a handful of organisations committing acts of terrorism, but just because they act "in the name of Islam", doesn't mean they're Muslims.
Strong post.But unfortunately, because they call themselves Muslims that's what they're going to be labelled as./I seriously doubt Obama was put forward for Presidential candidacy and voted in by the American public in the foreknowledge that there was going to be an economic recession and it would be good to have a black man in charge to stir up racial tension.
Yes, they're going to be labelled as Muslims, but only by the ignorant and misinformed. Those who watch too much TV and don't have a mind of their own. Unfortunately though, that's a hell of a lot of people.I agree with you on Obama, but during and after his term, the only outcome I can see is more hostility towards black people.And these events are being executed with such perfection and precision which leads me to believe it's planned. How can it all be coincidence?

And these events are being executed with such perfection and precision which leads me to believe it's planned. How can it all be coincidence?
You're going to have to give better evidence here I'm afraid. What the hell would bankers' greed in the UK have to do with Obama's election?
I was talking about race and the recession. How this is a perfect opportunity for the global elitists (including bankers) to distract everyone and make them point the finger at certain groups of people.These groups of people are the ones they don't want to see advancing, due to the fear that they will rise up and expose what's really happening.P.S. I'm not too knowledgeable on this subject, maybe someone like Thun will be able to give you a better answer.

PossiblyA lot of historians claim the depression was a direct cause for Hitler's rise to power
That's the mainstream opinion tbh.
Are you saying you don't agree?Or that you do?
I'm saying neither. I'm saying that what you said has been accepted by the mainstream for a long time, as the primary reason for Hitler's rise.
Well you're obviously disagreeing with him if you feel the need to object to what he saidspit it out

PossiblyA lot of historians claim the depression was a direct cause for Hitler's rise to power
I'm saying neither. I'm saying that what you said has been accepted by the mainstream for a long time, as the primary reason for Hitler's rise.
Well you're obviously disagreeing with him if you feel the need to object to what he saidspit it out
How did I object to it?He *seemed* to make the point as though it wasn't common knowledge, so I just commented to make him aware that it was pretty much common knowledge.

How did I object to it?He *seemed* to make the point as though it wasn't common knowledge, so I just commented to make him aware that it was pretty much common knowledge.
Oh yeah my bad

Commuting home from work today and these two young white males get on the bus, they head immediately to the back of the bus.Couple minutes later they had scratced the letters NF over the glass (Nation Front initials)Do you think with the recession nearly in full swing that tension will arise between different races?
why didnt u bang them up? it may have an effect slightly but not a big one. idle hands find evil work to do tho sometimes..i dont think the recession has properly set in yet. apart from the housing market, many pple are still yet to feel it from when i look around me and see pple still stuffing their faces. high streets are packed. this is just a little reality check not a recession, its a banking recession, and a housing crisisthe world is not where it was in 1935 when hitler rose to power, the uk is now in the eu and relies on immigrants for keeping it the #1 city in the finance market. its these same immigrants; europeans, arabs, and africans keeping the housing market somewhat afloat right now.. a few scraps wont do serious harm unless its right in 99% white sub urbs

the world is not where it was in 1935 when hitler rose to power, the uk is now in the eu and relies on immigrants for keeping it the #1 city in the finance market. its these same immigrants; europeans, arabs, and africans keeping the housing market somewhat afloat right now.. a few scraps wont do serious harm unless its right in 99% white sub urbs
London is no longer the number one financial market.The City will have a vastly diminished importance once this recession is gone.

tbhwho here has been directly affected by this 'recession'?
I have been made redundantand have had no interviews at all...which is very odd as i have a very strong CV...The very fact i am not working is a straight sign that there is a recession....Now my only option after 3 months is to turn what was a sideline into a business....one that is virtually recession proof...Hopefully...

Hmmm, dont think those youths had anything to do with recession.Their fam was probably on benefits from the very start of life anyway.ButI can see the tension out there at the moment. All it takes is a spark. I think people in general regardless of race are more miserable these days. Also, more foreigners are coming to the city for shopping due to power of the currency. I see the disgust when these mans are spending hard in the high street.

lol at this guyi swear you said u used to be a member of the IRA?snm

Right, Ive been thinking about this.And to explain it in the most simple terms.If this country had money, and now it doesn't, the money has to have gone somewhere. Is it to unknown individuals or to another country?Can somebody answer this?
The country still has money, make no mistake. It's excess money it doesn't have anymore.The money you're talking about however (essentially the money that was to be/being spent on improving public services and to facilitate massive personal debt) is now being used to bail out/shore up failing banks. We can no longer borrow the amounts we used to because the places we normally borrow from are in the same position as us.

Lol@ anyone thinking Obama's election was a conspiracy. f*ck*ng ridiculous.On topic though, ppl turn to extreme politics in times of hardship. Tbh, we aint IN hardship yet, don't know if even will be. My work has slowed right down, i know a few ppl on here been made redundant but i look at shopping centres and they're as busy as always, January had the biggest high street sales since March last year, and house prices actually went UP last month, with house buying enquiries having increased by like a third or something ridiculous.

lol at this guyi swear you said u used to be a member of the IRA?snm
i'm gonna assume you're joking cos nobody who is mentally capable of using an internet forum could possibly be stupid enough to seriously believe what you just said/what has the ira got to do with what i said anyway?

OH U SAID U WERE IRISH I JUST PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER
ALLOW GOING ON LIKE THIS THEN THE SAME sh*t HAPPENS TO YOU AND U ARENT LAUGHING :rolleyes:
I would have been about 8 when the IRA declared it's final ceasefire+you have very little idea what you're talking about tbh