Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

Guest Awesome Kong
lol some of you have got no hope, acting like every female in the world is a slore? grow the f*ck up
WHAT??? You're the one saying you would pic your girlfriend up from the airport after she's been with Darren, Mark & Joleon.
I think it's more the immature attidues on here tbh.For example, Ive never been nor am going to Napa, yet I'm still a 'Nisi beach warrior'Even if you don't go to party islands and you go to Florida with the hubby you're still a slag in the eyes of the forum.I think this is what Soco may be referring to.Correct me if I'm wrong
Nah, tbh to someone who's ignorant to this, it does seem extreme but the fact is that it's true and people like SoCo are oblivious to this fact & this could end in tears for him. I doubt he's been to these places and seen wagwan out there. I know your not a slag so don't watch what you get called on here, especially by p brisco who's life is impressing people on here.

No I don't really care what other people think. It's just if there's one thing that grates me is ignorance. And false bravadoBut seriously, the only thing I've asked on this is if these guys have girlfriendsOnly yourself and Soco have answered.Then I've had stupid comments about Nisi Beach when I'm not even going lol some idiot guys who are shook to say if they are single or taken.And @ Emma Yes, I go to work in a bikini :/my point is, girls get attention wherever they go. No doubt you'd get moved to even if you went to Krakow. Guys are guys.No need to preach Destinys Child to be an independant woman. Unless of course, you are not

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If a girl gives you a smile you think she's a slutand if she blanks you, you think she's stush.when in reality she's smiling at you because you scare herand she blanks you because she's got a man..but you wouldn't know that because she doesn't stay around long enough for you to find out..dont chat bout where iv been either ..i know what goes on in them places..but that doesn't mean EVERY girl goes on like it there

nothing wrong with going on holiday with yr partner but if yr going on holiday without yr partner its not a serious realationship imo,(obv there are a few exceptions such as attending a family funeral) yes the rship may be long lasting and between two really mature ppl who are into freedom and stuff but its more like 'this is the guy im f*ck*ng atm cos were only allowed one at a time lol unfair' kind of relationship,which most modern relationships fall into this category,and a holiday is often used as a device to create distance or friction or to be in a 'this is so wrong' state which allows you to relate to your favourite r and b songs fully and feel like you are a conflicted person who can make mistakes but ultimately make the right decision and go back to yr unsuspecting boyfriend having got the need for something diffrent out of yr system for another few monthsin b4 soco king tells me his bird is going on holiday with her ex boyfriend and his family next month either way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why do people get some sort of validation like their opinion is worth more because they're "in a relationship"I was in a relationship 5 weeks ago that lasted 7 months and I was in a relationship 1.5 years ago that lasted 2 years, it doesn't mean I thought my opinion was any more valid because I was attached.f*cks sake. This "UR JUS A NO GF LOSER N HAV TRUST ISSUEZ GROWIN UP N U R BARE IMMATURE" retort is played out."

• Upvote 2

a holiday is often used as a device to create distance or friction or to be in a 'this is so wrong' state which allows you to relate to your favourite r and b songs fully and feel like you are a conflicted person who can make mistakes but ultimately make the right decision and go back to yr unsuspecting boyfriend having got the need for something diffrent out of yr system for another few months
LMFAOShit.

Lol thats crap.Im going away tomorrow with my cousin, me and my partner would of went together but couldnt get the time off work (to match the dates).We will however go somewhere later in the year.Does this mean were not serious?

To be fair people are spliiting hairs and using extremes of arguments here to demonstrate their point.I went to Italy sightseeing and trapsed around 4/5/6 different cities on a friends trip.It's a bit different from a 7 day clubbing holiday in what is considered one of the most grotesque and filthy nightlife destinations in europe.Use your brain and put things in context for f*cks sake. Everythings relative.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

LOOOL i was about to post the same thing angelo.You're not a higher being or some guru because youve been in a relationship thats lasted longer than 6 months. i fully cs all the talk from goliath and a couple others in here and i been in a relationship for 1.5 years.To SoCo your girl wen magaluf . there is nothing in magaluf except partying and sex. the sun and sand element is sh*t and so is the accomodation. Even if 50% of her friends are sore and wentand got banged. this doesnt bode well for you."Birds of a feather flock together"Plus the fact these slores will be rationalising to your girlfriend that what they are doing is ok, and if these are girls your wifey rates, they will have an influence on her actions#jus sayin

Guest M12 Part 2
nothing wrong with going on holiday with yr partner but if yr going on holiday without yr partner its not a serious realationship imo
Idiot

Why do people get some sort of validation like their opinion is worth more because they're "in a relationship"I was in a relationship 5 weeks ago that lasted 7 months and I was in a relationship 1.5 years ago that lasted 2 years, it doesn't mean I thought my opinion was any more valid because I was attached.f*cks sake. This "UR JUS A NO GF LOSER N HAV TRUST ISSUEZ GROWIN UP N U R BARE IMMATURE" retort is played out."
Did you not see my TWO posts where I said 'I'm not saying that if you don't have a girlfriend your opinion is any less valid, I'm jus curious"Seriously did you not see them?Really?

Guest Awesome Kong
No I don't really care what other people think. It's just if there's one thing that grates me is ignorance. And false bravadoBut seriously, the only thing I've asked on this is if these guys have girlfriendsOnly yourself and Soco have answered.Then I've had stupid comments about Nisi Beach when I'm not even going lol some idiot guys who are shook to say if they are single or taken.And @ Emma Yes, I go to work in a bikini :/my point is, girls get attention wherever they go. No doubt you'd get moved to even if you went to Krakow. Guys are guys.No need to preach Destinys Child to be an independant woman. Unless of course, you are not
I hear what your saying, it is stupid to not say, but I think Bane (Diouf) has a boyfriend so it is a void question for him. Also, why did you want to know if they had a woman or not?
If a girl gives you a smile you think she's a slutand if she blanks you, you think she's stush.when in reality she's smiling at you because you scare herand she blanks you because she's got a man..but you wouldn't know that because she doesn't stay around long enough for you to find out..dont chat bout where iv been either ..i know what goes on in them places..but that doesn't mean EVERY girl goes on like it there
Your chatting fraff now, you need to relax. Stupid example, like say she isn't riding the d*ck half hour after giving the smile SMH!
  • Upvote 1

Awsome Kongit really doesnt concern me.I am actually trying to entertain all your opinions here.I wanted to know if people had partners or not so I could try to see where they were coming from and why.Im genuinely curious WHY people have the opinions. I dont wanna jus read angry rants over and over. its dull

To be fair people are spliiting hairs and using extremes of arguments here to demonstrate their point.I went to Italy sightseeing and trapsed around 4/5/6 different cities on a friends trip.It's a bit different from a 7 day clubbing holiday in what is considered one of the most grotesque and filthy nightlife destinations in europe.Use your brain and put things in context for f*cks sake. Everythings relative.
But it's always going to change from person to person, relationship to relationship which is why the arguement started because people are judging on people/relationships which they don't know about claiming it doesn't matter on your circumstances every girl or boy is on holiday purely to be unfaithful..if i end up going on a boys holiday next year it's because i want go to out with the mandem like i would of a saturday night but in a hot country and a nice hotel..doesn't mean im going there to find girls..but at the same time 10 boys arent going to go to sight seeing in italy if half of them are single and everyone wants a 'party' holiday
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
Did you not see my TWO posts where I said 'I'm not saying that if you don't have a girlfriend your opinion is any less valid, I'm jus curious"Seriously did you not see them?Really?
i wasnt talking about u. i was more on about kaygee who seems to think people in "grown" relationships are somehow special and the way u measure how "grown" a relationship is is the amount of time people have been together

Guest Awesome Kong
i wasnt talking about u. i was more on about kaygee who seems to think people in "grown" relationships are somehow special and the way u measure how "grown" a relationship is is the amount of time people have been together
This is what I think about Kaygee aswell, she's deluded.

the modern women,all those posting in this thread included,view there sexual career in the same way a human being views a curriculum vitae. to not be in a relationship is to be unemployed.to be linking random brehs as a staple is cash in hand work which is fine on the side to a solid income but otherwise unreliable.they feel that with each relationship they are learning new skills and reaching projected targets by staying for two years then moving on to gain more skills and be a more complete functional woman. (ironically all this promotes is dysfunction and an inflated sense of self worth similar to bankers that prompt stock market crashes through non existent wealth creation)this is why srs relationships do not occur with these ppl,as you the employer can not expect employee loyalty at a set wage rate given the world of career opportunities and various perks available with there next big assignment.to work at the same company for yr whole career mite suggest a lack of ambition or sense of adventure,despite the possibility to work yr way up the ladder to the board of directors
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LOOOL i was about to post the same thing angelo.You're not a higher being or some guru because youve been in a relationship thats lasted longer than 6 months. i fully cs all the talk from goliath and a couple others in here and i been in a relationship for 1.5 years.To SoCo your girl wen magaluf . there is nothing in magaluf except partying and sex. the sun and sand element is sh*t and so is the accomodation. Even if 50% of her friends are sore and wentand got banged. this doesnt bode well for you."Birds of a feather flock together"Plus the fact these slores will be rationalising to your girlfriend that what they are doing is ok, and if these are girls your wifey rates, they will have an influence on her actions#jus sayin
Again things change because some of your points a valid about the friends..there was 11 of them..but they didn't stick together they was in groups of 4/3 my girlfriends group being the group that only went out 2 nights..didn't like it..then stayed at the 5 star hotel (yes 5 star not a shittin partying hotel) in the evenings and just enjoyed the sun by the pool in the day..and i know this because nearly every night we spoke on facebook or she rang me from about 9 o clock onwards..but everyone explained there situation down to every detail every post would be stupidly long..which is why you shouldn't judge

Guest Awesome Kong
But it's always going to change from person to person, relationship to relationship which is why the arguement started because people are judging on people/relationships which they don't know about claiming it doesn't matter on your circumstances every girl or boy is on holiday purely to be unfaithful..if i end up going on a boys holiday next year it's because i want go to out with the mandem like i would of a saturday night but in a hot country and a nice hotel..doesn't mean im going there to find girls..but at the same time 10 boys arent going to go to sight seeing in italy if half of them are single and everyone wants a 'party' holiday
You really do seem like your trying your hardest not to think that your girl could have cheated on you in SHAGaluf.

I wasn't referring to you.

Guest M12 Part 2
:D I dont think that at all, nothing to do with the length of time but to do with the type of relationship your in. Again, your not listening just making things up as you go along by a few things you've picked out.
what kinds of relationships are there though?in my head theres only 1 kind. A monogamous relationship between two people. Anything else is not a relationship.