Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

Sagat, whatever your rambling on about to get pos'd didn't have much relation to what i said.Its impossible to take trust out of the equation when that is where every REAL/VALID relationship is based.
You're a clown.It's impossible for YOU. I'm on about the class and type of woman you're settling down with, you're turning it into trust issues as you're putting yourself in this class bracket by arguing this pathetic case and trying to defend it by saying men should trust their slutty girlfriends who rave every weekend and book holidays to Napa/Malia.If you choose to wear this hat, more fool you.

Sagat, whatever your rambling on about to get pos'd didn't have much relation to what i said.Its impossible to take trust out of the equation when that is where every REAL/VALID relationship is based.
You're a clown.It's impossible for YOU. I'm on about the class and type of woman you're settling down with, you're turning it into trust issues as you're putting yourself in this class bracket by arguing this pathetic case and trying to defend it by saying men should trust their slutty girlfriends who rave every weekend and book holidays to Napa/Malia.If you choose to wear this hat, more fool you.
Ok hold on a minute, im not arguing any case.. please find where i have tried to defend such behaviours? You idiot. You chose to ignore most of my points, i did infact agree with alot of what you said. I was also the first person to point out the fact that in a serious relationship (settling down) this shouldnt even be thought of.
  • Downvote 1

F*ck is WRONG with women...
Oi!Not all the women in this thread disagreed with what you were saying.
Did I say all women? Must I specify this EVERY time just so that the idiots of the forum get it as well as the half smart and the smart people?And to think you're probably one of the clued up women on here...SMH.
Ouch, I was only trying to lighten the mood. :D And Brisco - Come on Mr, Your supposed to be a grown man. There is no need to be like that. Remember you don't actually know me as a person, Do you really need to use any given opertunity you can get to disrespect me?
pmsl shes defo not clued up brah
She can be extremely irritating brisco, but stupid she is not. Trust me.
Thankyou! :D

you know what it is doe, kaygee is tryna argue that there are bitches out there who go raving every weekend and go napa/malia every year who are faithful to their man, however the liklihood of your girl being faithful if she does all these things is extremely low and every man knows this.so if a chick acts like this she is either a straight up hoe or the 1in a 1000 who is naive enough to believe that her antics dont make her man feel insecure./lol just saw socials post. mudting

Exactly the same as girls going raving. You already KNOW why mandem is there, and yet women STILL insist that them looking their best is NOT for the benefit of being desired by those in there.Women are funny creatures mate.
sorry, but this is just not true. i agree with your posts about napa, but women do not 'dress their best' when they go out because guys will be around. if so, why do girls bother getting dressed up to go out to eat with friends, or to go to a friends for dinner? if anything, women dress for other women. a woman is more likely to appreciate for example, christian louboutins, whereas a man will just see them as sexy shoes.if i am going out to dinner, or going to eat at a friends, etc. i will make an effort with my appearance. the only time i don't is for everyday tasks, work, lounging at home, etc. obviously if you're single you may dress more provocatively, specifically for guys. but to say that a woman dresses up solely for male attention is silly.
I agree!Men can be so delusional thinking that everything we do is for them
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you know what it is doe, kaygee is tryna argue that there are bitches out there who go raving every weekend and go napa/malia every year who are faithful to their man, however the liklihood of your girl being faithful if she does all these things is extremely low and every man knows this.so if a chick acts like this she is either a straight up hoe or the 1in a 1000 who is naive enough to believe that her antics dont make her man feel insecure./lol just saw socials post. mudting
No im not, please go back and read again because you clearly didnt understand.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No im not, please go back and read again because you clearly didnt understand.
no, dont care enough

My chick went magaluf for her mates birthday (there was 11 of them)She didn't like the sleeziness of it and never wants to go on that type of holiday againsometimes you have to let people figure things out for themself.. trying to control someone is just showing that YOU ARE insecure..dont try turn it around.i bet most of the people talking rubbish aren't in long term relationships.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You calling me immature>>>You wifying slores who go them sketty places.Take the L, there's nothing over here for you.
My chick can go wherever she wants shes her own person..after 2/3 years i know what she's like so i trust her..and im not wifeying slores i was with her before she was even 18 and could go these placesshe goes on her holiday with her 'girls' -- i go on my holiday with the mandem...and we go 1 together..do you even have a girlfriend?..and if you do..how long have you tried to control her life for?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

to all those women who negged (and possibly a few bitch niggas too)You dress good to feel good about yourself and for women most of your validation for feeling good comes from men. If Suzy, Sarah & Jane tell you your dress is fire thats 1 thing but if no men are paying attention that confidence will quickly disappear.Even if you arent looking to advance the thing with these guys, women are needy creatures, you all want to feel wanted. Even if its just catching that sly glance from jermaine across the room or on the train.
What if you're a fashionable lesbian?