THEM WET LOOK LEGGINGS

FreeMason

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u want acid?

not so easy to get, used to kno sum guys who wud drive to berlin and pick up boxes filled wiv a4 sheets of the sh*t. i helped them tear the sheets into tabs onetime, started trippin just from touchin the sh*t wiv my fingers. fellout wiv them man tho, otherwise i wud hook u up.

anyway i wud strongly advise u, and evryone else, to allow it.

shrooms tho, lol. remember the days u cud buy them mad blue mexican ones online like it was nuffin.

Knew that Kim K pic was gonna be serious. Scrolled down, saw her face and stopped for a second to prepare myself for the bottom half. Was beautiful.

Lol at the way the NFL Gameday mandem were perving on her when they presented the highlights from the Saints game yesterday. Everytime Reggie Bush did something they're like "SHOW ME KIMMY K'S REACTION!"

the way fashion just turns around on its axis tho

my mum was rocking neon leggings, waist belts and versace shirts before i was born salt n peppa stlyee

Truss.

My mums got a fur jacket that is BANGING...someone had the cheek to ask me if i got it from h&m kmt

my mum was rocking neon leggings, waist belts and versace shirts before i was born salt n peppa stlyee

Truss.

My mums got a fur jacket that is BANGING...someone had the cheek to ask me if i got it from h&m kmt

LOL WHO ASKED U THAT?

ESTH

SEHT

TSE

<_<

/

But yeah Kurious my mums got some gems, body con dresses, sequin dresses all in the plastic like u sed lol

Truss.

LOL WHO ASKED U THAT?

ESTH

SEHT

TSE

lol

Truss.

LOL WHO ASKED U THAT?

ESTH

SEHT

TSE

<_<

/

But yeah Kurious my mums got some gems, body con dresses, sequin dresses all in the plastic like u sed lol

my mums got one a dem lace dresses, she had it from a good 30 yrs ago

shes askin if she can rock it, told her it was back in fashion

hi5