could you take her serious

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bangin a girl on the first night then lookin to wife it off is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard in my life
From u can make a chic comfortable enuff to do this on the first night....then it means nothing more than that...Don't make her a hoe..Don't mean nuttin except u got game...Unless u know or can see signs to the contrary....in which case u know u aint got game and u jus bangin her cos u can't get it otherwise...
I have to sorta agree with this
lol u man are not serious

I.E....a man who wants a virgin cos she's never been with another is kinda takin the biggest gamble as she will get curious later in life and probably feel to experience somenone else...A chic who bangs bare man on a regs....first night no problem...can see sense and want to fix up...u cud be that guy and she wud never cheat again as there's no curiosity....she already knows what the world has to offer...I know out of these 2 which chic i wud feel most comfortable with...and most likely take serious...
:D

Guest Big Daddy Dave

like some said moretime i dnt take chicks seriouslyn like i said before aswell females are a commodity to me so i couldnt giv a f*ck if i hit it after 3 years or 3 minutesmakes no difference to me ill still b on my sh*t

I.E....a man who wants a virgin cos she's never been with another is kinda takin the biggest gamble as she will get curious later in life and probably feel to experience somenone else...A chic who bangs bare man on a regs....first night no problem...can see sense and want to fix up...u cud be that guy and she wud never cheat again as there's no curiosity....she already knows what the world has to offer...I know out of these 2 which chic i wud feel most comfortable with...and most likely take serious...
:D
LOL....i knew that wud make a few man second glance...lolU know what it is throughout my life the chics that give me the most hassle are the ones who are less schooled in the way of the man....They're proper needy....it's long...then cos they think u aint treating them right cos u refuse to speak to them every night for 5 hrs and be at their house every weekend...another man comes along promising the earth and then bam a drunken night goes too far and she's cheated.....The other side of the coin is the chic that knows what to expect from man....don't sweat if u dont call every day....and is there for you regardless....now this chic is schooled for no reason but her experience with men.....she knows ur a good guy and can tell ur sincere....highly unlikely to cheat as she aint gonna be fooled by no sweet talk....there u have itNow number 1 will most probably cheat...cos she's naive and that's the way it is...Number 2 won't do a damn ting as long as she has trust in u....As she has nothing to achieve by doing it....and wud probably feel guilty if she did...

Haven't read the thread but it's a stupid question. Obviously you would not. And to be clear, she doesn't even have to f*ck to earn the non-serious status. It's like there's a gage that measure their behaviour. The first 60% is loose and the last 35% is stoosh. They need to stay within the reamining 5% to be taken seriously. Slip onto either side and they're lost forever.

Bangin a girl on the first night then lookin to wife it off is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard in my life
From u can make a chic comfortable enuff to do this on the first night....then it means nothing more than that...Don't make her a hoe..Don't mean nuttin except u got game...Unless u know or can see signs to the contrary....in which case u know u aint got game and u jus bangin her cos u can't get it otherwise...
I have to sorta agree with this
When I meant agree with this, I meant the statement made by Fear None

dont take any chick serious more time tbh
A bitch that f*cks me on the first night eithera:- dont have no senseorb:- dont have no self controlone of the twoneither of which make her anything near what some would call "wifey material"

I swear certain man just quote other man coz of who they are
Or maybe they agree with what that person is saying and instead of writing the same thing or writing it in their own words its easier to just quote their post. Well thats what I did, don't know about anyone else.