ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

Guys,

Shall we put in a application to become a Director?

I'm wondering if the theme tracks we used could get us a rejection...

You get all this btw:

Director logo on all your video pages and profile.

Your own logo, company/organization URL, and description on all of your video pages

Ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes

Customizable name & value fields for each of your videos

Ability to attach a per-video URL to each of your videos

c/s above. Strongly.

Also if anyone is doing test videos just upload them on your own channel. Unless you specifically need feedback from viewers.

Yeah that was me, wont happen again though.

At the time I did need some feedback regarding the video quality, but you're right so in future I'll use my channel.

I was getting feedback from Murkle but the added response from randoms helped.

That second goal was sick skemar, similar to Yoshie's against me.

If any of you man need clubs footage just let me know and I'll hook you up, got almost 400 games..

I just uploaded a couple, I will embed them in here once they are in HD.

@ Murkle, if we have a good chance, most def.

What are the requirements to become a director?

I don't think we are elibigle since I think you have to own or have rights to use everything featured in your videos. Music, gameplay etc.

its the music tbh

the video's i think are cool

look at macinima bare game video's

but i dunno

lol us and machinima arent in the same lane.

Show me a normal gaming channel similar to ours that is a director.

Even DSP aint a director or a partner cos he's not eligible. But his other channel thekingofhatehd is a director/partner because all the footage on that channel is created and owned by him.

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I asked if anybody could get music produced by somebody that would allow us to use it in our videos.

Yeah, I was thinking it would be ideal to have somebody from Vip2 produce for us, maintaining that theme.

I've got an idea for how I can use the 1v1 videos I have; coincidentally I have 5 matches of Dan playing against Tai.

5 of Tai playing against Obinani.

Multiples of 5 involving Dan/Noah/Obinani against I. :lol:

So I thought about creating a, "Best of Five" series or playlist for our channel.

I'm hoping it would encourage more people on here to play against me more often and if it generated some interest on our actual channel I would make it an open invitation to anybody that comments on our videos?

I'd be prepared to play a few different people each day and have the series of games uploaded within a week.

I'd still intend to upload highlights of my own 1v1s but only the really entertaining matches.

The best of 5 series would be a way to use the less spectacular footage as it would be strictly goals and a couple other bits depending on the duration. (Would like to fit the 5 games into a 10min video.)

If you lot think it's a good idea then I'll try to work out the structure/presentation with Murkle, IT would be best using the same format throughout IMO.

?

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I asked if anybody could get music produced by somebody that would allow us to use it in our videos.

Yeah, I was thinking it would be ideal to have somebody from Vip2 produce for us, maintaining that theme.

I've got an idea for how I can use the 1v1 videos I have; coincidentally I have 5 matches of Dan playing against Tai.

5 of Tai playing against Obinani.

Multiples of 5 involving Dan/Noah/Obinani against I. :lol:

So I thought about creating a, "Best of Five" series or playlist for our channel.

I'm hoping it would encourage more people on here to play against me more often and if it generated some interest on our actual channel I would make it an open invitation to anybody that comments on our videos?

I'd be prepared to play a few different people each day and have the series of games uploaded within a week.

I'd still intend to upload highlights of my own 1v1s but only the really entertaining matches.

The best of 5 series would be a way to use the less spectacular footage as it would be strictly goals and a couple other bits depending on the duration. (Would like to fit the 5 games into a 10min video.)

If you lot think it's a good idea then I'll try to work out the structure/presentation with Murkle, IT would be best using the same format throughout IMO.

?

Go for it.

Just had a look at our account settings.........

Go to Account settings Manage Account and click on Account Status: Copyright

Read the bit in red :blink:

Gonna have to look into putting in a counter claim.

Lol. We would get turned down straight away. I bet its some bait commercial background track that was used :lol:

Sho are you using the settings in the new StupidSwag and Beavers vids?

Lol. We would get turned down straight away. I bet its some bait commercial background track that was used :lol:

Nah it was footage of a clubs game. One of the guys who was on the losing team made the claim.

Sho are you using the settings in the new StupidSwag and Beavers vids?

Yeah, why?