(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

Guest Flat Ericó
the face thing is jokeswas benning when I had a green smiley face and you had a red angry face haha
rematch tonight plz
o-guy is fully comin to end guysthe excitment is there
lol when you getting it?

the face thing is jokeswas benning when I had a green smiley face and you had a red angry face haha
rematch tonight plz
lol when you getting it?
ordered it over that site like 30 mins agoso according to them2morow morning

rematch tonight plz
lol when you getting it?
haha yeh course manwhen you looking to have some games?only managed to unlock sakura last nightwanna unlock some other heads and do some challenge modeits like back in the day when id get back from skool as soon as possible

There is going to be an update on release including championship mode i think its called. Im guessing/hoping this will include hdr style lobby. The way i aint played this since last night is a mess. Used to wake up way early for sf back in the day.
you not feelin it yet?It has potential to b a deep fighter game. HDR though I think mans will fall back onto it. HDR is perfection.

you said this about call of duty....
no i didn'ti said i got better, and wanted to see what mic man and rez were sayini then saw what mic man and rez were sayin, which was unfortunatly more than i wasminori'm a child of the beat um up genrestreet fighter is my shield, dead or alive my armour and tekken my swordi WILL get this game 2morowi WILL train up to get back to o-guy street fighter levelsand i WILL show guys what i'm sayinsnuffin