I LOVE LIFE

Guest jason88

Guest jason88
2193tvs.jpg Time and PlaceDate: 07 March 2009Time: 19:00 - 22:00Location: The Bloomsbury TheatreStreet: 15 Gordon Street, WC1H 0AHTown/City: London, United Kingdom Contact InfoPhone: 07904408617Email: [email protected] In Association With South London Press and I LOVE LIFE,(THANKS ABI)As we all know gun and knife crime within our country is escalting out of control. We have people of all ages ready to pick up a weapon and kill one another. We all know that this has been going on for a very long time, its only now the media and the government want to start talking about it, why? The victims and perpetrators of these crimes have become a lot younger.This event has been organised to raise awarness to people of all ages that want to help this ever growing situation. I think we all need to know we can actually do someting about this problem we have, people in their late teens need to know that just because they have left the stage of hype does not mean they are immune from it, or cant do nothing about it. A lot of people of little brothers,sisters and cousins that are growing up in this violent climate, it does not take much to pull them a side and give them a little pep talk and give them guidence in life. The youth need to know that they can do other things with their life rather than going out and causing trouble just because their bored, and its for us as parents, friends and family to show them that.At the event we will have motivational speakers that have been involved in Anti Gun/Knife Crime campaigns in the past and are still currently campaigning, we will also have a few people within different sectors of the entertainment world performing and helping to put the message across. It will be a good night and something different you can put in your diary.All profits go back into community activities and functions. Charities such as Give Your Age, and community projects such as the Clapham Park Project will benefit from these events.Thank for your time, hope to see you theirHost: Eddie KadiLive P.As: Wretch 32, Bashy, Kedesha CharlesMotivational SpeakersAlso on the night:+ Jamie Howard (Comedian)+ James Massiah (Poet)+ J. Stories (Singer)+ Benjart Clothing+ Bookie (Cultered Rapper)Filming By: Double MTickets Prices:Limted £10 tickets £15 there afterNOBODY WANTS TO GET INVOLVED WITH AN ISSUE UNTIL THAT ISSUE TOUCHES THEM, DONT WAIT FOR IT!!!! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.ph...8298&ref=nf

Wretch 32, Bashy
biggest cunts and hypocrites in the world
ya feel me
why??
SHANK HIM AGAINWHATS HIS BEDRIN GETTING INVOLVED FOR STARSHANK HIS FRIEND"i got blades like wesley snipes"im guessing
When is the last time these man spat those bars? Can people not change?Doesn't matter how long ago it is if they don't spit about it now then what's the problem?That's like me calling you a hypocrite because in primary school you said girls were nasty but now you have Roxy's World on your iPod.Feel me???

Wretch 32, Bashy
ya feel me
why??
SHANK HIM AGAINWHATS HIS BEDRIN GETTING INVOLVED FOR STARSHANK HIS FRIEND"i got blades like wesley snipes"im guessing
When is the last time these man spat those bars? Can people not change?Doesn't matter how long ago it is if they don't spit about it now then what's the problem?That's like me calling you a hypocrite because in primary school you said girls were nasty but now you have Roxy's World on your iPod.Feel me???
touche

Wretch 32, Bashy
ya feel me
why??
i dunno bout bashy but wretch never spat that barits just something i thought he would say.