GRIM *NSFW*

MARLO STANSFIELD

wot a slag. bet her son when he's old enough to understand will have a new uncle every week ya get me!
YEAH!
you do know you're a clueless sports fan aswell right?@ topic, she did allow the picture 2 be taken
yea he's a dik mate. A arsenal fan but called Ramos. like a jewish having the name hitler. wot a fukin twat he gets burried all the time.

wot a slag. bet her son when he's old enough to understand will have a new uncle every week ya get me!
YEAH!
you do know you're a clueless sports fan aswell right?@ topic, she did allow the picture 2 be taken
yea he's a dik mate. A arsenal fan but called Ramos. like a jewish having the name hitler. wot a fukin twat he gets burried all the time.
:lol:

Anyone who knows that female. Beg you call social services. If you haven't got the bottle give me the details, I'll do it raggo.How can she do that? I mean f*ck*ng SERIOUSLY. How can she suck with child sleeping near by? The killer thing is they probably had full sex too.Poor child getting mentally abused like that.I'M f*ck*ng MAD RIGHT NOW, NO LIE.

lol @ think the kids sleepingthis is the moment wen the unsub became a serial killerby my calculations the western population will be 80 % serial killer by 2020they will easily start hiring guys like me as profilers then they will have no choice
can u tell me why they got rid of gideon?
after the most prolific serial killer ever killed his 'friend' sarah in his apartment gideon went on to do a next case i think wich was in a college were they f*cked up and some extra guys got killed,he then went to his log cabin to think,evry1 thought hed topped himself but reid went there found a note saying hed had enough and the last u see of gideon is him telling a roadside diner lady he doesnt know wer hes headedthsi must be at the end of season 2 i think,allegedly actor mandy patinkin left the show for the same reasons,he just couldnt take being in that mindstate all the time.shame cos he was better than rossi who is a bit of a prick

Guest Flat Ericó
Anyone who knows that female. Beg you call social services. If you haven't got the bottle give me the details, I'll do it raggo.How can she do that? I mean f*ck*ng SERIOUSLY. How can she suck with child sleeping near by? The killer thing is they probably had full sex too.Poor child getting mentally abused like that.I'M f*ck*ng MAD RIGHT NOW, NO LIE.
lmaoThis made me crease

names?every female that uses this sight has at least an increased 75% of being wifey than their friends or any female that dont use this sight simply cos no guys pulls punches on this sight
Is the 75% increase automatic?? And to restore balance, I think a lot of males on this site hav a 75% decreased chance of being hubby coz u r all crazy but in high numbers so in this world your insanity seems sane. U wont survive out there.

U can talk 2 me how u want on here but IRL them responses will get u drop kicked in the back of your head while you're playin pro evo.
Brownberry - Appear online if u wish 2 conversate with me says:ps i wont really drop kick u in the back of your headok bbz
Brownberry - Appear online if u wish 2 conversate with me says:ps i wont really drop kick u in the back of your head unless pushedIs that the quote u meant?? Coz in ur post the last part is missin. Txt Bk.
sozes where u been dn't see u around too tuff
Errm I dno. Theyve been makin me do actual work at work so its distracted me a bit. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon and I can b bored out of my livin brains instead and chat radomness on here 2 pass the day