Disney gave them unrealistic expectations of love....

Mr Q

Guest Triple X
Mad thing is, if a Prince Charming did come along he'd get substantial air.
lol sad but true, he'd probo get called a neek
same way rom-coms lead certain people to believe that the loveable nice guy gets the girl in the end when she realises how much she loves him. That only happens when the girl's innards have been rinsed, has a baby on the way and the nice guy is the only person left to pick up the rotten remains.
CO f*ck*ng SIGN. Sad moment of reflection, kinda like my current girlfriend (without the baby thing) :D :D :D
gd grief the talk is too real

same way rom-coms lead certain people to believe that the loveable nice guy gets the girl in the end when she realises how much she loves him. That only happens when the girl's innards have been rinsed, has a baby on the way and the nice guy is the only person left to pick up the rotten remains.
CO f*ck*ng SIGN. Sad moment of reflection, kinda like my current girlfriend (without the baby thing) :D :D :D
gd grief the talk is too real
:D

CO-SIGN... ting is too... some of these films for awhile gave me certain ideologies about women... when in reality there all materialistic attention seeking slag bags...

lol dont have this forest gump
:D
innit lol at trying and failing.
LOL at trying. I just 'do'.
:D what?
[master]do or do not..there is no try[/yoda]

Nope they are using disney as some scape gaot again for their slack behaviour. They want to be equal.In all the disney films the man chases they gril, whoos her or saves her then the live happily.No chicks tryna save or whoo no man. No chicks tryna live happily ever after.

Yeah Disney gave men unrealistic expectations tooLike homeless guys woo'ing a princess (Aladin)Or ugly guys getting the beauty (Beauty and the beast)
or sno white not running thru all seven dwarfvsyr examples are possible with game
Actually I highly disagree10/10 chicks do not settle down with homeless guys. If they ever hooked up it would be for the novelty factor and would be over pretty quick.Also, ugly guys (no holmes) that are not famous or not rich do not get women of high standard. It's just the way it is.

This is all in th realm of "Daddies little princess" syndrome. We hear about it and see it all the time.Parents go out of their way to protect their daughters but see no problem in letting their sons runamock.The girls are treated like princesses before they ever see a disney film cos the parents fill them with a tainted view of the world and themselves about how special they are.Whats hyperly messed up though is this is why the female mental state is IMO so messed up.Those girls that grew up with the believe instilled in them that they are princesses struggle to accept the fact they are just any woman on road. They expect to continue to be treated like royalty well into adulthood but most guys were never treated so special and so have no clue how thats meant to go down, we know about hard graft to get what we want. When we grow up and have our own kids we would want to treat them a whole lot better, but as I already said, we as men havent been given the trainig to do so which creates the same vicious cycle.Meanwhile the women that were treated as princesses as youths are of the believe that is the way to raise a daughter. Again continuing the cycle.Tyler Durden (From Fight Club) had what I see as the only way to solve the problem.Anyone who sees themselves as special for no real reason at all needs a proper reality check."You are not special. You are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world"If kids had something like that instilled in them like that then they could at least have high expectations of life based on hard work, not on how they feel they should be treated by others because they are special.

• Upvote 1

This is all in th realm of "Daddies little princess" syndrome. We hear about it and see it all the time.Parents go out of their way to protect their daughters but see no problem in letting their sons runamock.The girls are treated like princesses before they ever see a disney film cos the parents fill them with a tainted view of the world and themselves about how special they are.Whats hyperly messed up though is this is why the female mental state is IMO so messed up.Those girls that grew up with the believe instilled in them that they are princesses struggle to accept the fact they are just any woman on road. They expect to continue to be treated like royalty well into adulthood but most guys were never treated so special and so have no clue how thats meant to go down, we know about hard graft to get what we want. When we grow up and have our own kids we would want to treat them a whole lot better, but as I already said, we as men havent been given the trainig to do so which creates the same vicious cycle.Meanwhile the women that were treated as princesses as youths are of the believe that is the way to raise a daughter. Again continuing the cycle.Tyler Durden (From Fight Club) had what I see as the only way to solve the problem.Anyone who sees themselves as special for no real reason at all needs a proper reality check."You are not special. You are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world"If kids had something like that instilled in them like that then they could at least have high expectations of life based on hard work, not on how they feel they should be treated by others because they are special.
One of the most powerful CO SIGNS I will ever give.Copies & PastesMemorizesTears every woman in his life a new a**hole

Damnnn, Gandalf went in...old mans wisdom and ish.

This just reminds me of what I was saying in the marriage thread about women just wanting a wedding not an actual marriage. Disney doesn't tell you that you have to work it. 'bout happily ever after
This is another thing that makes me sick.I've spoke to a few women who have said they're not religious but they'd only get married in a church, I'm like why?'It doesn't really look good getting married in a registry office'

Actually I highly disagree10/10 chicks do not settle down with homeless guys. If they ever hooked up it would be for the novelty factor and would be over pretty quick.Also, ugly guys (no holmes) that are not famous or not rich do not get women of high standard. It's just the way it is.
The salient characteristic of Aladdin isn't that he's homeless - in fact I remember him having that little place with Abu where he chills and looks over the city. The story teaches guys that if you're a charismatic petty criminal, in and out of jail, with no future then you can bag sheltered posh girls who're fascinated with street life. Seems a reasonable lesson to meAnd the Beast shows us that the ugly dude (who happens to be a wealthy prince who lives in a gigantic castle) will get the girl. Again, hard to disagree
  • Upvote 1