ViP2 Street Fighter IV Tournament (360)

O.Man

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the people that have gone through randomly have to wait for the other matches to be played before playing theirs? LOL Sounds confusing. Basically, I don't even mind playing Lenny before everyone else has finished but I don't know if its against the rules or what.Lenny, I'll be free on Monday night from like 7/8pm to 11pm to play if you're free.

LOL ^@ Face orrf - you are on the list for next event

Do the people that have gone through randomly have to wait for the other matches to be played before playing theirs? LOL Sounds confusing. Basically, I don't even mind playing Lenny before everyone else has finished but I don't know if its against the rules or what.Lenny, I'll be free on Monday night from like 7/8pm to 11pm to play if you're free.
i don't think it should be a problem, theres no deadline on the round of 16 matches yet seeing as the round of 32 matches need to finnish. But i don't see why not it won't mess anything up.

i beat Revs 3-0
lmfao its best out of 3, so u just done the last one to dun his dancedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeprevs don't have it
can't even replyhe beat me so bad my Street Fighter disc felt to jump out of my xbox and run back to the manufacturing plant.