Females with swag

Fresh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster

Amber Rose is banging---Eve may have been a stripper but she carries herself like shes a bad bitch. That is swagger IMOCoco Chanel was the original swagger mistress

Guest Logster
Amber Rose is banging---Eve may have been a stripper but she carries herself like shes a bad bitch. That is swagger IMOCoco Chanel was the original swagger mistress
stop talking like a gangster pls
:/Live your life

ahhh i got one female in my mind but i forgot her nameIt's this mix-raced chick from London that dresses wacky and her accomplice is some fat mix-race chick with big lips who's very pale. They have a name called err... "________ Sister's". arr f*ck i hate when this sh*t happens.

ahhh i got one female in my mind but i forgot her nameIt's this mix-raced chick from London that dresses wacky and her accomplice is some fat mix-race chick with big lips who's very pale. They have a name called err... "________ Sister's". arr f*ck i hate when this sh*t happens.
na thts not swagger imo. kesh
lmao

yhyh thats her name.. tbh i think swag or swagger (which is too clichéd anyway) is not something thats based by fact but by a matter of opinion.If someone is a rocker they're going to think Pete Dorothy has swag. Its a word influenced by opinion which has no right or wrong.

yhyh thats her name.. tbh i think swag or swagger (which is too clichéd anyway) is not something thats based by fact but by a matter of opinion.If someone is a rocker they're going to think Pete Dorothy has swag. Its a word influenced by opinion which has no right or wrong.
LAWLER

LAWLER
:lol: